20 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2014 12:25 PM by Sledgehammer23248 RSS

Earning War Cry before Body Count?

OUHATEME

I Am interested in other peoples points of views on this . Keep it on topic and do not insult any clans because this is about the system in place not the clans playing within the system. When we saw what it took to earn body count 4 wins in gold division or higher ok good but to get into diamond it takes 2 wins in platinum . So many have made it to platinum prior to getting the full body count set . To get War Cry you only need to place in the top three In diamond. Now there are many out there with a full set of War Cry yet they have yet to complete the Body Count set. I am by no means insulting any of the clans that falls into this catagory, I am asking what do you think about the system that allows this? To me that would mean that Body Count has a higher standing than War Cry when it should be the other way around.

KEeping in mind this is about the system and not the an attack on the clans that fall into this catagory what is your take on it?

• Re: Earning War Cry before Body Count?
          OUHATEME

Reading numerous comments on other post it seems many agree that to earn War Cry should require a first place win and not the top three for several reasons . War cry should be harder to get. It would keep more clans in diamond division longer and out of the bronze through platinum pool. It wouldn't be held in a lesser light than the body count which actually takes first place wins to earn.

GuyPA

I agree that body count carries more weight to me than war cry based on how it is working. I think the intent was for dd to truly be the best of the best & for top 3 to be more difficult than winning in reg clan wars. But unfortunately with so many inactive clans it just isn't working. Sorry to keep saying poor matchmaking, but they need to fix that by eliminating the inactive clans. Maybe they should come out with a new camo that only 1st place in dd can unlock.

Bubbakush

I agree i war cry should require the same as body count a win in the war not top 3 I mean ya DD is suppose to be the "best of the best" but only having to get 3rd in a 12 hour block is hardly a challenge especially for a clan that can make a half decent strategy requiring only top 3 has made it so my clan has no incentive to really care about clan wars anymore we already have body count and have won 2/4 clan wars and placed 2nd in the others also we maxed out not really anything for use to do anymore it's lame.

OUHATEME

YYes changing the rules now would not be a good thing . However threads like this can hopefully be used to help influence the next installment of cod .

Sledgehammer23248

i could have went to diamond with my clan as the leader but we chose to stay as we wanted body count. 1. red looks so much better than yellow.  2. the body count is harder to get than war cry, so i have more "props" or give more "Credit" to those in game who wear body count over war cry... since we now have the full gear, we will likely go to diamond.  changing it now wouldn't be fair, it's taken us this long to get body count, it will take forever to get war cry.

what i would like, is a 3rd division.  start a 3rd one and learn from mistakes.  i like the idea of opting in before each clan war so that all clans know they are participating.  just because they get 0, doesn't mean they're not trying.  make it so you have to get 1st.  and i want a much cooler looking uniform and camo.  something black, dark blue, i don't know.  but make it worth getting, maybe enable you to add the camo to any uniform  you want!  now that would hopefully promote some competitive play.

W1D1

I totally agree.  Two things I think they could have done to keep Warcry with the highest standing.  First require 4 gold/platinum wins to move up to diamond (thus completing bodycount before moving to diamond.)  Second adding a reward other than warcry for the top 3 clans placing in diamond (the new "packs" for example or special patches).  This would allow Warcry to be only awarded to clans placing 1st in diamond and give clans something to work towards rather than just the dd leaderboards.  I think it would also provide incentive for clans to stay in diamond once they made it there, as they could unlock special rewards only given in dd.