4 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2014 6:00 AM by scotland-rules RSS

Is Air Superiority Really Working (PS4 Ghosts)

Yesterday I was playing domination on Whiteout and had Ballistic Vest, Support Squadmate and Air Superiority as the support kill streak, when the enemy team called a Battle Hind I called the Air Superiority to destroy the enemy battle hind as it is mentioned in the Air Superiority kill streak description, but nothing happened, my plane kept going and coming and the enemy battle hind remained as is, have you faced the same problem, if yes lets communicate this to Activision or Infinity Ward

• Test #1
          Re: Is Air Superiority Really Working (PS4 Ghosts)

It works possibly 1 in 5 times.  Really buggy support streak.

Last Edited: Apr 9, 2014 11:40 AM
          • Test #1

I'm working on as many operations as I can. I used air superiority, called it in 10 times while there was a chopper in the air. Got 1 of them. Absolute waste of a killstreak. I must have run with it 50 odd times and to get one chopper in all that, getting the operation done would take forever. I've given up on it. There aren't many things I dislike about ghosts, but this is one.

Last Edited: Apr 9, 2014 11:47 AM
            • Test #1

I'm on 360 but the same thing happens to me. It's a totally wasted killstreak. I've had it work correctly twice only. I eventually stopped using it. Now if i want to run support i'll uses the maws and possibly store it and get up to 6 kills. Then if something goes up in the air i have the maws and i'm one kill off a second one for anything else in the air. Or i'll run support till i get a maws and switch and just keep it stored as a kill streak earned an play the rest of the game running assualt. That doesn't really help if you're playing some clan with tons of people running helicopters. but also if i shoot enough down they always leave my game or switch out their killstreaks. but yeah it rarely works for me.

Last Edited: Apr 11, 2014 9:01 PM
              • Test #1

I know they have a set of flares and I actually think it depends on where they enter.

It could just be me but when I've used it, it always seems to work.

Last Edited: Apr 12, 2014 6:00 AM