5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2014 5:43 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

spawn killed by a dog...

Dr_Rad

So my first game after taking a break for getting spawn killed right after joining a game, I get spawn killed by a dog after joining a game.

I mean like I don't even know what to say anymore.

• Re: spawn killed by a dog...
          DelverMagi

Yes, that sucks, and has happened to me more than once.

No worse feeling than being spawn trapped on a Blitz game by a full team with lots of dogs and shieldmates.

I hardly think that this can be blaimed on the game, that is a player/sportsmanship issue.

Personally, I think the game should have a mercy switch so if a hopeless condition arrives and becomes established over a period of time, then the game ends by default.

Example:  Each member of a team is killed 3 times in less than X (15?) seconds, the game ends.  If domination score is 4xs your opponents, the countdown clock speeds up to double or triple speed to end the suffering.....ect.

Izjar11

Dr_Rad wrote:

So my first game after taking a break for getting spawn killed right after joining a game, I get spawn killed by a dog after joining a game.

I mean like I don't even know what to say anymore.

I seen him take down helicopters! hes bionic

ChronoZombie

I was spawn killed by the same dog 5 times in a row in free fall.  This was a while back, I haven't had such bad luck since.

nicedrewishfela

Not surprising, you jumped into the middle of a game, the team was probably scattered all over the place, and you weren't expecting it.

I have it much worse, every time I play our Rottweiler moves my chair around. Try playing with that going on