1 2 3 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2014 7:56 AM by BanHaMMer RSS

Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?

xXPRo-PRoDiiGYXx

I feel like everyone camps that plays PS4, I'm I alone on this? I feel like PS4 players need to step it up and stop corner camping all the time and actually move around making **** happen

• 1. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
          lykbutta

Oh no. Not THIS topic AGAIN. ahhaahahha.

Yes. I camp. You complaining won't change that.

Next topic.

• 2. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
            gotsomestars

I'm more dissatisfied with the cryababies. Campers are non mobile target practice.

• 3. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
              oRLsx317o

Campers be everywhere on Ghosts. I try not to complain because I have so much fun embarrassing them but yeah, it gets a bit much sometimes.

You get those that camp because they're bad players, and they're scared to run about a bit and learn the maps or spawns, but then you've also got those that abuse it to nurse their KD. They're also bad, because they generally don't exceed 3KD, and that's despite being easy-mode cowards, with thermal M27s ADS'd at a doorway. I'm sure some do it just to troll, but CoD trolls will always find a way, be it riot shield + c4, or gun game knifing.

I feel sorry for anyone that sits in top Gina's on Warhawk or any other similar scrub spots. It really is pathetic, full on easy mode, as if said cowards are actually scared to aim and shoot while moving.

• 4. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
                oRLsx317o

It would be fair to expect campers in something like FFA, but the fact that they're polluting TDM in record numbers is depressing, in a game that's supposed to be fun to play. None of these campers play for the win in TEAM deathmatch. I wonder how much fun they'd have if every single person in a lobby sat in a corner, threw down IEDs, and aimed at a single spot without moving. The game would end 0-0, and they'd have achieved nothing.

The amount of games going to time limit says a lot about the Ghosts community. So does seeing:

"Most used weapon - IED"

• 5. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
                  gotsomestars

I have come across EXACTLY TWO people who's most used weapon was the IED. And I'm on my second account. Both players intentionally tried to make it there most used weapon.

This thread is silly.

Good for laughs tho.

• 6. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
                    gotsomestars

I fee sorry for crybabies who feel sorry for players who play from an elevated position that overlooks a high traffic area.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

• 7. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
                      llarc84

This will always be a topic of discussion unfortunately.

it honestly is what it is. I almost sold the game a couple days ago because I was so tired of it, but I turned on some older cods instead and guess what? They were camping in that game too. So there are a couple ways I handle it. One is to turn the game off completely and play something else, or just leave that lobby and go into a new one. The second and the funniest one is I camp myself. I pick my camper class that has all the necessary stuff needed like IEDs and all that, pick my spot, and camp my *** off. Went 30-3 in FFA earlier today doing just that.

I find it funny because nobody likes campers, including other campers. It's all fun and games until it happens to you, and it's the most satisfying thing to do when I get in a campy game because it pisses those camping off and keeps kills away from them. I can camp or rush, just depends on how the lobby I'm in wants to play.

Now something to really get mad about more then camping is using nuke tubes, tracker sights and heat signatures with LMGs and all that stuff. I can deal with someone sitting in a corner, but playing with any of those items makes me lose a lot of respect for you and your game because it takes no talent to use them.

Just my 2 cents.

• 8. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
                        MCCOMINATOR2

Tracker and thermal become more necessary when playing dropzone due to the scads of smoke thrown.  Then you have to completely change your classes around when you play normal modes, which most of us forget to do.  I do like that I can toggle the thermal off so that I don't have to back out and reset my classes.  Same sight for different modes. 

• 9. Re: Is anyone else dissatisfied with the all the campers on PS4?
                          whiskey_49

It 's mainly in hardcore. I've always been a hardcore player but don't like all the camping in ghosts hardcore. They always have said hardcore is for stick skilled players but not anymore. certain maps in HCTDM can be a snooze fest. & not even reach 75 before time limit expires. In core there is a lot  more running & gunning so I've been playing alot more core lately. I use to hate core lol

1 2 3 Previous Next