22 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2014 7:38 AM by MetalGearSF RSS

1,000 Streak! - ANWRambo (PS3) pics included

ANWRambo

ANWRambo - PS3

1,000 Streak on Call Of Duty Ghosts for PS3.

100% legit.

I earned my wins in Free For All.

Picture 1

http://s10.postimg.org/db5dfhm6x/IMG_20140411_205442.jpg

Picture 2

http://s10.postimg.org/nwp8rhsih/IMG_20140411_210416.jpg

You have to come in 1st place for the win to count.

2nd or below does not count as a win.

I have been playing since the game was first released.

No hacks, no mods, no camping, no boosting.

I am a run and gun player.

I can keep going but, I have decided to end it on purpose on a team game.

I don't care to play it anymore. Too many issues on FFA.

So my question to you all is what is your highest win streak on Call Of Duty Ghosts?

• Re: 1,000 Streak! - ANWRambo (PS3) pics included
          DocChoi

Good stuff, I don't know if this is the same as the other CoD games where a loss in FFA doesn't end your streak but a win continues it as in MW2 I had an 877 streak just from playing FFA for a couple prestiges.

So far my longest streak is 82, but mainly TDM and objective player, win/loss is mad high though.

AntiGov

I highly doubt that's legit, 1000 games without lag or being put into match that's nearly over? It's not a matter of how "good" you are, you would still occur losses over time due to spawning in late. My guess is that you signed out each loss.

ANWRambo

It is legit and I earned it.

No, I never "dashboard".

I stick it out to the end.

I only leave games that are almost at the end already when I join.

Which can happen several times in a row. Bad matchmaking.

I don't play team games.

Only FFA since MW1/MW2 and COD 2

The pictures are from the PS3 version.

I will explain how Ghosts FFA works.

1. Joining late and losing does not effect your streak.

2. Joining late and winning in 1st place counts as a win.

3. Selecting the quit button counts as a loss but does not end your streak.

4. Quitting the game back to the console's home menu counts as a loss and but does not end your streak.

5. The ONLY way to end your streak on FFA is to come in the very last place out of everybody. Hard to do unless you never fire you gun and love running into bullets nonstop.

6. The only other way to end your streak is to join a team game of any kind and lose.

7. Your streak is for every game type. Earn 1 win in FFA and lose in any team game will end your current streak.

Do I think the way it is setup is too easy? Yes, it was harder in Black Ops 2 to keep a win streak going.

In Blacks Ops 2 my highest winstreak was 98.

Losing connection the host was how I lost it over and over.

Never to anyone beating me.

The only way to keep your streak going in Ghosts is to keep playing FFA.

The only way to add to your streak is to come in first in FFA.

2nd place or lower does not count as a win. It is a loss but does not effect your streak.

Unless you come in the dead last. Like I said very hard to lose it.

It does take a lot of patience and work to build it up high and you have to play FFA only if you want it high.

Let's just say I have officially retired from Ghosts after reaching 1,000.

Very bad FFA spawns and people camping the terrible spawns makes for a very boring game.

Anyways I provided the pictures and people that claim it's "not legit" just look at the pics.

A picture is worth 1000 words. 1000 Streak. legit.

Good luck getting that high yourself.

Took me a few months to earn it.

iHattoriHanzo0

3. Is where the "legit" becomes illegit. Just saying.

ANWRambo

That would be Infinity ward's issue. Not mine.

They created the game with all of it's many flaws.

The game was hacked before it even came out.

I did earn my wins. I put in the time and still earned my streak.

Many players on the leaderboards did not do it legit and hacked their stats.

With all the issues on Ghosts I have retired from the Call Of Duty games in general and consoles.

Having fun on Titanfall on the PC at the moment.

The great thing is people move around on that game.

I also have Battlefield 4 on PC. Runs great on my PC at Insane settings.

It does run way better than the PC version of Ghosts.

I tried a torrent version of Ghosts (single player only).

It had terrible performance on PC no matter what settings I selected.

You have to disable Vsync just to get the audio and video to work correctly.

Which causes screen tearing and the gameplay is not smooth like BF4.

I don't miss it at all.

Most of you campers will never come close to a 1,000 streak anyways without hacking the game...just saying.

Respect to the players that all put in the time to earn their legit streak no matter what number it is.

iHattoriHanzo0

Yes, considering the list of flaws for a streak to continue, I would agree its IW's fault. Not trying to take anything away from your accomplishment. You obviously have attained whatever it is you need to for the 1000 streak to exist and be listed in your stats.

Its just kinda deceiving when you post about a 1000 win streak when actually it isn't a 1000 win streak no matter who's fault it is. Most players, myself included, would think a 1000 win streak means you were in first place for 1000 straight games. Or at least because its FFA, be in the top 3 for 1000 straight games.

At least you're honest enough to list all the flaws that let you attain the streak. I'ld imagine many players wouldn't even do that.

ANWRambo

It is a good thing when the community points out flaws about a game.

It helps the developers know what needs to be fixed.

Too bad they don't always listen.

It would seem they are too busy putting out new DLC to listen to legit flaws about COD Ghosts.

I pointed out the flaws in FFA and the winstreak.

I think it makes the streaks useless when you can dashboard or rage quit when no penalty at all.

I also think it is BS when I get thrown into a losing match 5 times in a row or lose connection to host for a loss as well.

I hate getting thrown back into a match I just quit several times in a row while looking for a new lobby

I hate the spawns on FFA.

I hate how I get spawned right next to the guy that just killed me to get killed again.

I hate getting spawned and dying before I can take 1 or 2 F-ING steps.

In general I hate the spawn system.

Why the hell will activision not listen to the customers who buy their product?

Is it that hard to change the spawn system or create a new game engine for the next COD game?

That would cost money, take time, and slow down their money making machine.

COD needs a break to give Infinity Ward or Treyarch time to develop a brand new engine for Ghosts.

Trash the old one and retire it.

COD needs to move forward and not force the customers to lean forward to get F-ed by the same boring product every year.

Until Activision figures that out people will continue the quit COD and look for more interesting games to play.

Stop trying to go the Guitar Hero route with COD. Your burning out the customers with yearly releases and terrible DLC.

New games will kill off COD if major changes are not worked on within 1 year.

HINT: Major changes does not equal more useless DLC to make us forget the flaws in Ghosts!

C_CHRIS11

ANWRambo wrote:

I pointed out the flaws in FFA and the winstreak.

I think it makes the streaks useless when you can dashboard or rage quit when no penalty at all.

I also think it is BS when I get thrown into a losing match 5 times in a row or lose connection to host for a loss as well.

I hate getting thrown back into a match I just quit several times in a row while looking for a new lobby

I hate the spawns on FFA.

I hate how I get spawned right next to the guy that just killed me to get killed again.

I hate getting spawned and dying before I can take 1 or 2 F-ING steps.

In general I hate the spawn system.

In your own words above you point out the flaws in the game that you hate so much that can give you a winstreak of 1000 wins even you quit when you are losing and you come to this forum and you praise about it. You even post pictures to show that what you say is true.

In your unconscious even you yourself know that this is not ligit. So you will not get any clapping from the community.  

MetalGearSF

we would repect you if it was legit. the fact that you admitted to leaving games before they were over and knowing that it wont break your streak means that you protected your streak by doing so showing then intent to use an illegitimate game play to keep your streak. so still no respect just trollage.

xoMrSLAVEox

Simple when you know u gonna loose u dashboard.

Bramblestar2

would any of y'all like to join my new clan jurassic elite

rankismet

Congrats.

But we both know you didn't play 1000 games start to finish. Just sayin'.

appledaniel

Some of the people that play this game are a joke!  I was just playing in a lobby, and some guy was playing with his friends, he was 10th prestige with a 4.06 k/d!  Well to start off he was talking crap about the game the whole game, also Telling his friends they couldnt play good anymore, not cool!. Before the game he was talking crap to kids about their stats, k/d, cause he has a 4.06, and we all know that is not legit!, and heres why!

Well i was on his team with his friends we were winning big, by like 20 kills, it ended up 75 to 53. The guy with the "4.06"  k/d was 12 -8 near the end of the game that were winning! Well before it ended , he dashboarded!!!  We won, and he would have ended up 12-8.

The only reason he has a 4.06 k/d is cause he dashboards every time he doesnt get the k/d ratio or higher in game! WHAT A JOKE!    and to top it all off, he has some mlg "im a pro" gamer pic!, HAHAHAHAAHAHAH! players like this are a joke and so is their inflated stats!  How can you even consider yourself legit, when you dashboard every time you dont have a good game!! and then these people go talk crap to others about their stats, well at least their stats are real and legit!  If you ask me, dashboarding out of your bad games all the time is a form of boosting! and your stats k/d etc are a total joke! I wish better people played this game, guys like this are all over the place, and they taint the game!

nuttin2say

Yet, there are those that think the penalty system of BO2 was not welcome.

It wasn't welcome ... to those that abuse the game. For those of us that don't dashboard and play legit, it was very welcome ... and should have been brought back.

I_EatBrownies

this makes me laugh, hahahahahahahahaha, do u realize u can get second to last place in FFA and ur win streak still wont be zero. If you get second to last or anything other than 1st it stays the same, only by getting in 1st does the streak go up.

Izjar11

I would love to challenge that streak! Add me if your on the PS4 egotrip7809

MetalGearSF

it isnt possible to get a 1000 win streak like that without either of 2 situations. either A: you backed out before matches ended in you getting a loss (most likely) or B: you dashboarding before the loss took effect (also likely)

Firesens

Why did you come on here to brag about something we all know isn't legit?