2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2014 12:23 PM by B1K RSS

Ripper - Cant use even though i have Season Pass!

uNneakz

Hi guys and gals,

Ive purchased the season pass, downloaded the map pack (its installed), ive then checked to see if i can use the ripper but it is still locked.  So i deleted the whole game and reinstalled / downloaded etc from scratch to see that its still locked. 

Ive seen others use it in game so i know its available to season pass holders.

Am i missing something?

Any help / advice is appreciated!

Cheers

• Re: Ripper - Cant use even though i have Season Pass!
          uNneakz

Can a mod move this to tech support please?  As im at a loss what to do!  Ive purchased the Season Pass but i dont have access to the ripper.  Ive also purchased the Mak DLC, it even says its installed but it wont show as unlocked in the camo selection.

Im used to xbox and its simplicity so im rather confused as to why its not working.

I have 1 account on my ps4 and its set as Primary.

When i goto DL the Season pass it just loads and loads and doesnt show any content.

• Re: Ripper - Cant use even though i have Season Pass!

Go into the store and download the ghosts team leader pack (it's free with the season pass) and that will kick start the season pass download. Once installed turn you're station off and on again. Enjoy you're new gun.