9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 7, 2014 6:57 AM by ittzzh3dl3y RSS

teeth ps3

ittzzh3dl3y

does any one actually know a way to get other than kills and bonus pool because i have been completing it over and over again and hardly getting any teeth i actually finished PoC with two relics and only got one tooth for it so im thinking that they have ether made a mistake on ps3 or in solo and custom game modes if any one knows how to fix this problem or evan if im doing some thing wrong please let me know because i have been playing it for three days straight and have only had 22 teeth and six of them where from presteging

• Re: teeth ps3
          gramthenOOb

You can also earn teeth by helping people escape for the first time.  If you find a new player, stick with them and help them get their first victory!

MK3Lane

If you go to the loadout screen and just hover over the armory button, it will tell you how to earn teeth. You can earn them by helping others complete a mission for the first time, by escaping, using a relic and escaping, and simply by "killing hundreds of aliens" which according to another post I saw is roughly 600 kills. Hope this helps.

600 kills 1 tooth. (1 game 250 next game 350 = tooth)

running with 5 relics gives you 1 tooth. just like running 1 relic gives you 1 tooth. completing missions and helping noobs escapes for the first time. look in leaderboards whilst in lobby. hardcore gives you teeth and 3 bonus teeth come every 7 days.

anyway to get teeth in chaos mode via challenge or something.. cuz  it's a huge pain in the ass to get 600 kill playing that mode.. even with good teamate...

LiutenantTrillanes

Hello there! As far as I know, there are various ways to get "Teeth" for Extinction. I feel you and I myself have trouble collecting them for upgrading. I found a useful link for getting those. Hope this helps and I'm still browsing more info on how we can acquire it aside from the listed requirements. Here's the link. - Call of Duty®: Ghosts Pro Tips – Permanent Upgrades through Extinction’s New Armory and Teeth Currency System

EmeLita

I totally agree with you however, it is really hard to earn teeth from Extinction.

You are still lucky you were able to collect or earn them. I've been trying hard to have those teeth! Lol.

Earn Teeth by Completing Extinction missions. Bonus Teeth are awarded for using relics, playing Hardcore mode, or helping other players complete a mission for the first time. Here's a tip! You can also earn teeth by killing hundreds of cryptids.

Best of luck to you mate. I know you will be able to earn more!

ittzzh3dl3y

i dont really need any more replies i have all the info we need you get one tooth for every 500 to 600 kills, a tooth for finishing a map and one extra tooth for finishing with any relics on evan if you use all 10 you will still only get one and helping people finish maps for the first time gives you one no matter how many you help in one game and one for hardcore mode if your playing chaos mode you can only get them for kills and in casual you can only get them from kills and the bonus pool which refills once a wake with 3 teeth you get these but ether getting past the first barrier hive on PoC, beating the breeder at the start of night fall or the tentacle at the start of mayday