1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 105 Replies Latest reply: Aug 27, 2014 6:03 PM by Shadowelite555 Go to original post RSS
      • 100. Re: The community will be what kills Call of Duty
        Rexens_View

They were rhetorical questions C-Chris.

Yes you can do all of these things in COD but it then proves my point.

If everyone camps etc then it does not matter what lobby you leave and join, the experience will remain the same.

I am not saying anyone should play a particular way but what I am saying is if everyone plays a certain way then the experience is diminished for the community.

When people defend the right for people to play how they want it is all well and good until it affects the community as a whole.

A better example would be watching NFL or whatever: Both teams decline to engage each-other, it is their right and the game ends in a tie.

Every game.

For all time.

How long would the spectators (in this comparison consumers) remain fans ?

Not very long.

• 101. Re: The community will be what kills Call of Duty
          LVLikeG

The developers continue to make camp friendly maps, perks, attachments, equipment, etc.  The community can only employ a strategy if the devs supply the tools necessary.  Tracker sights, target finders, marksman, claymores, motion sensors, ieds, etc. all make it easier to camp.  Your first problem is playing tdm.  Of course people are going to camp when all that matters is k/d.  Your second problem is playing ghosts and expecting people not to camp.  The maps on this game are designed in such a way that you are almost always able to be shot from several lines of sight.  Many players are unable to counter that and instead decide to camp. 

• 102. Re: The community will be what kills Call of Duty
            TheBeastlyDude

LVLikeG wrote:

The developers continue to make camp friendly maps, perks, attachments, equipment, etc.

No matter the map, unless it's a wide open room with absolutely no obsticles, perks, attachments and equipment, people will find ways to camp.

The truth is, unless people are smart enough to beat the campers, or if you are smart enough, you can actually put some thought into beating these guys, campers will camp as long as rushers make themselves easy to be killed.

• 103. Re: The community will be what kills Call of Duty
              C_CHRIS11

Well my friend if they all decide to camp then all the rest will leave the game and find another game to their liking to play. The community then of COD will consist of only campers. And the game will be theirs.

And as TheBeastlyDute put it below the only way not to have campers is to have a wide open room with absolutely no obstacles, perks, attachments and equipment. And even in this case some will find a way to camp.

• 104. Re: The community will be what kills Call of Duty
                Rexens_View

Yeah your not wrong, that's the point I am making.

Only campers will remain and then they will hate it because its just campers v campers.

I don't dislike campers per se but IMO COD would not be enjoyable if 95% of the community camper as their go to playstyle.

It would come down to who has the greatest patience and who is willing to go that extra % and do whatever it takes to get the kill.

Doesn't sound fun to me.

• 105. Re: The community will be what kills Call of Duty
                  Jairmax0ripcity

COD ghost Is the shittiest game I have ever purchased, i have 105 mb download 25 mb upload internet and I am always having issues in extinction lagging, in multiplayer lagging, servers unavailable constantly error messages every week, it is the exact same on 360 as xbox1, there has never been a game returned as fast I can think of, and that includes thief, and thief was pretty effin bad

• 106. Re: The community will be what kills Call of Duty
                    Shadowelite555

Well, if you compare Ghost to this game, it looks pretty good, even with the lag.

1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next