3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 18, 2014 3:08 PM by Izjar11 RSS

"Diamond Clan tag"

-FACA-

A Clan that reaches level 11 will be rewarded with gold Clan Tags, and red Tags when it reaches the level of 25, so I suggest to reward a Clan that reaches level 50 with Diamond clan tag. What do you think about that guys

• Re: "Diamond Clan tag"
          KC_KREW

I like the idea of something being done for the clans that continue to add to their clan xp levels. All max out after level 25,so, maybe we will see something to distinguish those clans mabove level 25 down the road- Good Post, nice idea!

mwfan55

Actually, here is what I suggest:

Reward clans with the Diamond clan tag that have reached Max clan level 50 on MW3 & BO2 and have reached max clan level on Ghosts. Doing so is much harder than maxing out on Ghosts only.

Izjar11

-FACA- wrote:

A Clan that reaches level 11 will be rewarded with gold Clan Tags, and red Tags when it reaches the level of 25, so I suggest to reward a Clan that reaches level 50 with Diamond clan tag. What do you think about that guys

agghhh

Im tired of this incessant request to make COD some cheap Rap video with bling bling everywhere. Though your idea of rewards a clan is not bad, diamonds = should remain in someones mouth