6 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2014 4:44 PM by tensor32 RSS

How the hell can I disable the onslaught DLC?

Respa

Hi,

Is there any way to disable the DLC maps from the regular rotation? I have to admit that I like almost all the dlc maps, but since the dlc maps entered into the regular rotation I barely get to play in the regular maps which is not acceptable!

I'm tired of playing 4 maps only, It's crazy!

If I knew it would be the case, I would never buy the season pass, It is so frustrating!

• Re: How the hell can I disable the onslaught DLC?
          KC_KREW

The only way to do what you want is to delete the entire game, then re download and install without the  Onslaught DLC add-on. There is not a provision with the PS4 to disable or only delete the dlc. Sorry, hopefully, Sony/PS will fix that for us. Good luck

Just delete the game. I did it and it has been wonderful.

I put Onslaught back on tonight for a goof and all the lobbies are filled with the lovely "Scuf jumping, Gold MTAR/Ripper, Ghillie suit wearing, 100th Prestige, rainbow background, Red clan tag xxxXXYoloZombie420Killah187beastXXxxx name having, I buy every DLC character/skin/player card" type players.

In other words I am deleting it again.

Respa

LOL! You are so right!

Actually, I always prefer to play with the most skilled players, but I totally understand what you mean.

I realize that I'll have to delete the game and reinstall, but what kind of solution is that? I still want to play the dlc maps

None of the moderators here answered this question? I think they must fix it in the next update!

scotland-rules

Respa wrote:

Hi,

Is there any way to disable the DLC maps from the regular rotation? I have to admit that I like almost all the dlc maps, but since the dlc maps entered into the regular rotation I barely get to play in the regular maps which is not acceptable!

I'm tired of playing 4 maps only, It's crazy!

If I knew it would be the case, I would never buy the season pass, It is so frustrating!

Well if the devs would give us a button then we wouldn't need to go to such lengths. Personally I'm not going to delete it because it would mean I'd have to download the entire thing again.

Its not worth it for the sake of four maps. I honestly don't know why they aren't giving us a button.

Or they could remove it from regular play.

I know how to do this, its long winded and you wouldn't expect it to be there but:

go settings > application saved data > saved data in system storage > delete > call of duty ghosts

a list of things come up, game save, profile and dlc etc

should solve it

Jnnrcide

I deleted the game from my console once by accident and had to re-download everything, so if you can't find an easier way just delete the game and choose what you want to re-install.