3 Replies Latest reply: Apr 19, 2014 10:35 AM by Shummie RSS

How are you supposed to contact support?

Shummie

I have been sitting & trying to connect to the activision support with the chat thing they have available.

But after 30+hours sitting there I think support offices look like this.

http://londonfitout.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/CAT-A-Dilapidation1.jpg

• Re: How are you supposed to contact support?
          FalconR6

You can contact support via here (right where you are). Or you can tweet to @ATVIAssit

What are you having troubles with ?

KC_KREW

A couple of ways that I have found to be quicker- contact on Twitter. Send a tweet to ATVIAssist with your details or click on the support button at the top of the page ,next to the flag, sign in, and create a support thread there. I have also seen that posters have used a Reddit account to contact  some support staff there. I do not have information on  Reddit outside of just mentioning it. you may also find the information you need by using the  search feature on these forums- there is a lot of info that has helped others solve the issues affecting their consoles/gaming format.You might also consider starting a thread in this support forum and you may have your question answered here. Good luck-good games!

Shummie

Thank you for the replies.

I do not have a twitter account and don't even know what reddit is.

But I did get an email now from support to handle the problem.

The troubles I am having the last days is that extinction crashes at every game being played.