3 Replies Latest reply on May 9, 2014 3:02 PM by babyfrosty RSS

i hate black ops 2 hackers they all should be ip banned

is there a possible way to get a guy ip banned i have plenty of proof in my file share on my account

i just hate this it spoils the game for everyone else and messes up the streak and kd etc i know its pretty stupid but is there

thanks

iroyalcreps

• Test #1
          Re: i hate black ops 2 hackers they all should be ip banned

Now that BO2 isn't the main CoD version, a lot of people are dicking around and hacking, boosting, and cheating so there's a long list of cases to review. I can't speak for others, but over a two hour session, I run across maybe 12 people boosting on the PS3 and report each one, so it all adds up. I've been told that they do investigate each case.

I'm not sure if they just ban the IP or the account, though it was be great to be able to weed out everyone that hacks/cheats. The sad thing is that I saw a video on youtube where a guy rants about finding a booster racking up 80 kills in minutes, and the comments were saying "You're just mad cuz he's better than you" "It's just a game, let them play how they want" and slew of racial slurs since the ranter had a hispanic accent.

Last Edited: Apr 21, 2014 4:46 PM
          • Test #1
            Re: i hate black ops 2 hackers they all should be ip banned

bullshit do they review them

Last Edited: May 9, 2014 3:02 PM