8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2014 6:03 PM by MOUSTIXPLCT RSS

People don't understand this...

0rphansim

But the perk dead silence does actually help in this game.. =w=

Learn to use it.

I hate having to hear my teammates foot steps from across the map, thinking it's an enemy...

• Re: People don't understand this...
          DocChoi

Stop telling people how to play. Learn to adapt to others' playstyles.

Silz616

On all my classes. I have one set up with dead silence and amplify should I come against people using amplify.

sgoodwin26

So should I use dead silence then, considering I have perks set up in a way that I can actually get kills? Just curious, because I didn't know I was playing to help you get kills, raise your k/d, etc etc. I always was under the impression that I was playing to help myself win, and in doing so I would be helping what ever team I was on win. But I suppose in this day and age I could be wrong, and it really could be all about playing to make others better and not myself. I suppose I could just run into the middle of the map and let the enemy team have target practice so you know where they're all located at as well.

DocChoi

This OP is likely the guy that would yell at a teammate for stealing their kills or assume the top player in the lobby is a hacker. Fails to see that everyone has their own individual playstyles. The minimap is there for a reason as you can SEE where your teammates are. Or run amplify, then opponents footsteps will be much louder.

Seriously, what's this guy going to post next? "People don't understand this... but it's much more fun for me if everyone runs around with combat knives while I shoot you all"

Schoat333

I use dead silence on all of my run and gun classes except my blitz smg class. That class is my "crackhead" class with marathon, lightweight, resilience, etc. All about speed.

BlackhawkbillOO7

0rphansim wrote:

But the perk dead silence does actually help in this game.. =w=

Learn to use it.

I hate having to hear my teammates foot steps from across the map, thinking it's an enemy...

If you knew how to use it properly then you wouldn't need everyone else to adjust... If you're gonna sound whore the best combo is Dead Silence along with Amplify...Try it...

MOUSTIXPLCT

the worst thing is when u use dead silence being sneaky

a dumb teamate who is playing without it  runs behind you

and then the enemy turn back and kills u two

PIIIIIIISSSS THE F*** OFFFFFFF