5 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2014 7:52 PM by Satakyn RSS

What is this...

Ovrlord

A couple of hours ago, I was playing Drop Zone on Fog, and there was a really interesting player in that match. The player showed up as an enemy to my teammates, and we shot and knifed this player continuously. The player still stood as if nothing happened. This could not just be lag since we were getting hit markers for what we did. Eventually, he was killed by something (we didn't know what at the time), so we just kept on moving until he spawned directly beside us in the cabin. Since he was right in front of me, I approached him and kept stabbing him in the back (still got hitmarkers), but he still couldn't die. Then all of a sudden, another player on the enemy team comes up and kills both of us. Someone that appeared to be an enemy on my screen gets killed by another enemy player while my teammates could do nothing...

Is this yet another cheat? Has anyone else encountered this? I hope Sledgehammer's security is a vast improvement over IW's because this is getting ridiculous...

• Re: What is this...
          newm8n

try getting those guy in hard core, you end up killing yourself constantly.

Ovrlord

It's a good thing I barely touch hardcore. I don't really agree with ricochet, so I typically stay away from that. It sucks that these people make it miserable for other players by doing that.

gotsomestars

There is a mod going around that shows friendlies as enemies.

idyb

More than likely a glitch that IW caused in the update because a lot of people complain about it. Remember they also gave the Maniac a SC-2010 by accident so don't hold it past them to mess something this stupid up. There are a few invincible hackers at all to begin with and probably use modded xboxes, but seeing how this player did not kill you then it's probably the glitch.

Satakyn

This is a bug I keep hearing about and only experienced once, but dropped out of the game before it happened. I noticed that the game was 7v5 and there was an empty slot on our team. I decided not to play the game because I assumed what was happening was this particular glitch I had heard about recently.