7 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2014 3:53 PM by Alky6 RSS

Numbers of players online...

sdredger

70k ps3 users playing ghosts. just wondering if anyone still has previous CODs and knew how many people are still playing those?

I want to play HC onslaught but only 322 people in playlist, 1500 in both KC, and SnR.

I have met one english speaking lobby in 3 weeks...

Also - does anyone know the current numbers over on PS4?

• Re: Numbers of players online...
          GP95RT

I'm on PS4.

I haven't played the game that much yet, but it generally seems to be between 20,000 and 50,000 players on the PS4 version.

Rexens_View

Hiya Sdredger,

PS4 in Aus @ 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM averages between 14K and 20K usually.

Last night was the lowest numbers I have ever seen, even during release month - under 12K.

35 Players in Blitz (no real surprise)

Couple of hundred in KC, 135 players in Onslaught playlist.

I don't hate this game but no point playing if I have to play against internationals majority of the time with a 3 digit ping.

Alky6

I've noticed on a couple of occasions that BO2 had more players in all categories than Ghosts. I play only HC and mostly TDM which has the most players in HC.  It's hard to get in a match sometimes if you don't want to play a particular map. One night I backed out of the "same" lobby 5 times trying to not play a map. I think the biggest problem is splitting Ghosts between PS3 & PS4. I think Xbox has the same problem too.