7 Replies Latest reply on May 1, 2014 3:53 PM by Alky6 RSS

Numbers of players online...

70k ps3 users playing ghosts. just wondering if anyone still has previous CODs and knew how many people are still playing those?

I want to play HC onslaught but only 322 people in playlist, 1500 in both KC, and SnR.

I have met one english speaking lobby in 3 weeks...

Also - does anyone know the current numbers over on PS4?

sdredger
        • Test #1
          Re: Numbers of players online...

I'm on PS4.

I haven't played the game that much yet, but it generally seems to be between 20,000 and 50,000 players on the PS4 version.

Last Edited: Apr 30, 2014 10:43 AM
            • Test #1

PS3 last night at 2am eastern time   839 people playing Kill confirmed...WTF???

Last Edited: Apr 30, 2014 11:13 AM
                • Test #1

Probably because everyone camps the tags in KC. I love KC but don't play it much unless it's in the Onslaught playlist, I love KC on the Onslaught maps lol.

Last Edited: Apr 30, 2014 11:17 AM
                  • Test #1

320 some odd in Blitz Sunday night 11pm CST PS3.  Actually worked out pretty good for me though.  Fell into a lobby with a really good group of players and had some of the best Blitz games to date.  No cheatin' and no Spawn Trapping.  Just good ole' "Us gettin' to your's more than you gettin' to ours"!  I think everybody was happy with who we were playing with because EVERYONE stayed in the lobby for about an hour's worth of games.  Which is unheard of normally!  Plus we had some pretty good banter going in-between and during the games so that helped.

Last Edited: May 1, 2014 2:15 PM
                • Test #1

Hiya Sdredger,

PS4 in Aus @ 4:00 PM to 10:00 PM averages between 14K and 20K usually.

Last night was the lowest numbers I have ever seen, even during release month - under 12K.

35 Players in Blitz (no real surprise)

Couple of hundred in KC, 135 players in Onslaught playlist.

I don't hate this game but no point playing if I have to play against internationals majority of the time with a 3 digit ping.

Last Edited: Apr 30, 2014 5:51 PM
                  • Test #1

I've noticed on a couple of occasions that BO2 had more players in all categories than Ghosts. I play only HC and mostly TDM which has the most players in HC.  It's hard to get in a match sometimes if you don't want to play a particular map. One night I backed out of the "same" lobby 5 times trying to not play a map. I think the biggest problem is splitting Ghosts between PS3 & PS4. I think Xbox has the same problem too.

Last Edited: May 1, 2014 3:53 PM