13 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2014 4:59 PM by l0thMountain RSS

Battle royal vulture patch ?

Has anyone received this patch yet? I still see the typhoon (vulture) patch listed as place in the top three in a future clan war.

Latest reply: on May 7, 2014 4:59 PM by Replies: 13 in GHOSTS CLANS DISCUSSIONS
      OUHATEME
        • Test #1
          Re: Battle royal vulture patch ?

the tycoon (vulture)seems to be the patche for New-york war (next war)

in the next clan war theard LifeSong1 wrote: "They also announced that the Vulture Patch is used up now too.  Too bad they don't actually announce what the rewards are for clan wars..."

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 6:16 AM
            • Test #1

But they did announce after that last battle royal that those that met the requirements from that will receive the vulture patch,, listed in the news feed on the app.  We have also seen to where that list isn't so accurate. So that's why I'm asking for someone that participated and got the patch for battle royal if it was the actual typhoon (vulture) patch.  Nice of them to announce it after the fact .

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 6:22 AM
              • Test #1

How do you know New York is the next Clan War and is this for Diamond Division,  we are new to Diamond Division.  Thank you.

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 10:26 AM
              • Test #1

Yes, my clan and I participated in the Battle of Royale clan war. We received the Vulture patch last night. Actually looks pretty good.

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 6:35 AM
                  • Test #1

So it is not the typhoon patch? but one actually for the battle royal?

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 6:38 AM
                      • Test #1

OUHATEME wrote:

So it is not the typhoon patch? but one actually for the battle royal?

That's where people are getting confused. It's the same patch. Nothing special for battle of royal. Nothing exclusive about it.

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 6:40 AM
                          • Test #1

Seems like Battle of Royal received the Vulture and clans that played in Diamond and less received the Hot Dog.

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 6:51 AM
                            • Test #1

Ok. This clears up my question in another thread. Now what patch is up for grabs for next Clan Wars? Vulture still, and it's only a 2 week exclusive for BR? And BR get screwed out of the awesome Hotdog patch? LOL!

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 2:50 PM
                                • Test #1

KnightOwL wrote:

Ok. This clears up my question in another thread. Now what patch is up for grabs for next Clan Wars? Vulture still, and it's only a 2 week exclusive for BR? And BR get screwed out of the awesome Hotdog patch? LOL!

No one knows yet but there are 3 possibilties.

1- Beachhead creates new patch - very unlikely, they can barley get the clan system working properly. 3 years and they still haven't figured out how to perfect clans. Some how the manage to screw things up in one way shape or form.

2- no more patches for clan wars going forward. they just award the new emblems that they created starting with the next clan war. so some clans will be missing the hot dog patch and more clans will be missing the vulture patch. personally, I would rather have the vulture over the hot dog. glad I have the vulture.

3- next clan war they offer both patches to the top 3 clans. this way everyone has a chance to get both

Last Edited: May 3, 2014 9:23 PM
                          • Test #1

Reading twitter for treybeadhhead. They state there is no mechanism at this time to add another patch.

Last Edited: May 4, 2014 4:01 AM