25 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2014 8:02 AM by LucaPac RSS

Where is the sub forum for Wii U?

LucaPac

I'm really tired of this behavior.

Black Ops 2 was the only CoD announced for a Nintendo's console, the other CoDs, especially for Wii, were launched without any announcementes or info. Even Ghosts received the same treatment on June 2013:

Infinity Ward’s Executive Producer Mark Rubin now says that Call of Duty: Ghosts may or may not come to Wii U. Rubin says even he doesn’t know if the eagerly awaited game is coming to the platform and that he’s not allowed to talk about the fact that he doesn’t know if Ghosts is coming to Wii U. Rubin says that if the game does come to the Wii U then it’s more likely to look like the current generation version of the game, rather than the PlayStation 4 or Xbox One versions.

“Ha! You know that’s funny, because I don’t even know the answer to that. I swear to God, I don’t. I was trying to say in the interview [that] I really don’t know and I’m not supposed to talk about it. I’m not supposed to talk about the fact that I don’t know.”

Could it look as good as the other current-gen SKUs? ”I imagine [it could], yeah. If you look at the hardware specs, I think it would be more in line with 360 and PS3, but I’m not sure. There could be some things [in the hardware] that bump it up a little higher than that,” he answered. “I haven’t played with it enough to know. I have one at home, and I think it’s cool; I can’t stop playing ZombiU.”

Now, as usual, the Wii U logo does not appear on the official site, there's no Wii U sub forum in this forum, people believes that the game won't come, will you be afraid (again) if the game sales are poor?

As a player that every year gives to you 70€ I feel frustrated and humiliated, I think you should have more respect for us and treat us as you treat sony and microsoft players, because I give you the same money that they give to you.

Now, back to my question: Can some developer/executive producer tell us something about Advance Warfare for Wii U? Will you say something @ E3 at least? Will you open the Wii U sub forum?

Thank you very much

• Re: Where is the sub forum for Wii U?

Now, even if they were to make the game for Wii U, it wouldn't be hyped as much because PS4 and Xbox One are more popular. Also, its harder to make this kind of game for a console like the Wii U. Think about the mechanics behind FPS games, and think about hoe the Wii U works. Its very different from the Sony or Microsoft consoles. Sadly, it probably won't be released for the Wii U, and even if it is, it won't be hyped because of its popularity,

nicedrewishfela

Honestly, none of the CoDs has ever been worth anything on Nintendo.

Wouldn't mind them cutting down on the amount of  consoles so they can focus on the quality and care of the consoles they do support.

LucaPac

nicedrewishfela ha scritto:

Honestly, none of the CoDs has ever been worth anything on Nintendo.

Wouldn't mind them cutting down on the amount of  consoles so they can focus on the quality and care of the consoles they do support.

Are you serious?

They have introduced a third team (Sledgehammer) so every team has 3 years to make a game instead of 2, now they have the right time to do a better work on every console

Chaos_1

Don't forget, treyarch has a (very)small dev. team for wii u, they do not get the same benefits. a_trey_u and the rest of the wii u development team has worked on all cod games for wii and wii u to this date including games made by infinity ward. so they have to work yearly unfortunately for us.

TL_Bare_B_V2

You can't pre-order for Wii U and no announcement has been made in regards to Wii U so why would there be a sub-forum?

Wait... the Wii can play something besides Mario and Sonic games? Looks like a silly oversized gameboy. I am shocked people actually bought that.

If you want to play on a "Real" gaming console, get with the program and get a X1 or PS4. Then reap the benefits of a gaming "console". Sorry, but i am sure Wii sports or something is the Wii's selling point and not CoD.

Since you want to know why nobody really cares whether or not CoD is on the Wii U. It is easy to figure out and lets just say that in most gamers and developers minds the Wii U is like the ultimate joke of video gaming at the moment. At least i know that it puts a smirk on my face whenever it is brought up haha. So that's pretty much the reason, and it's not worth developing for or supporting. Not when much more powerful and easier to develop on consoles are out like the PS4 and X1. Let's not forget the massive amount of players on them in comparison.

To sum it up in short. The Wii U is the "Console of Jokes" and a waste of development costs/resources that can be spent on more important things. I highly suggest getting a "real" video game console and reap the benefits. I think my cellphone has better hardware than the Wii U lolz.

Chaos_1

Oh look! A kid who doesn't know any better, what are the odds? :V

LucaPac

YummyYummYum ha scritto:

Wait... the Wii can play something besides Mario and Sonic games? Looks like a silly oversized gameboy. I am shocked people actually bought that.

If you want to play on a "Real" gaming console, get with the program and get a X1 or PS4. Then reap the benefits of a gaming "console". Sorry, but i am sure Wii sports or something is the Wii's selling point and not CoD.

Since you want to know why nobody really cares whether or not CoD is on the Wii U. It is easy to figure out and lets just say that in most gamers and developers minds the Wii U is like the ultimate joke of video gaming at the moment. At least i know that it puts a smirk on my face whenever it is brought up haha. So that's pretty much the reason, and it's not worth developing for or supporting. Not when much more powerful and easier to develop on consoles are out like the PS4 and X1. Let's not forget the massive amount of players on them in comparison.

To sum it up in short. The Wii U is the "Console of Jokes" and a waste of development costs/resources that can be spent on more important things. I highly suggest getting a "real" video game console and reap the benefits. I think my cellphone has better hardware than the Wii U lolz.

Sorry, I don't talk with stupid children

ThtGyNTheBckgrnd

This happens every year. They'll announce it midsummer, and then add the sub-forum

ChestSplittah

You Wiibillies don't even have a Representative going to E3, do you? No, I don't think you do. What is to discuss anyway? 480p? 10 frames per second?

Honestly! I've been on CoDHQ since it moved from CharlieOscarDelta. Never knew why they ever gave you any land here anyway.