12 Replies Latest reply: Mar 18, 2015 12:25 PM by leedhales RSS

Looking to add friends for extra kudos.

MillyLamb

Looking to add friends for extra kudos. Please add me, username:

MillyLambert

Message was edited by: MillyLamb

• Re: Looking to add friends for extra kudos.
          nothinbutboots

My game centre Id is nothinbutboots

lj1324

i added today as im bored of having no friends i think my thing should be lj1324

Everblack

Pls add me too, my Nick is Everblack

Eduardo625

i tried looking for all of y'all, in order for people to be able to add you as a friend you have to change your privacy settings.

heres how:

click on kudos

click active

on bottom of screen click on settings

then edit privacy settings

then turn on allow other payers to find me via activate search

would you like to become friends in the app. I have 3 accounts/3friends easy

Moneyland5687

lalo625

eduardo625

Eduardo625

i tried looking for all of y'all, in order for people to be able to add you as a friend you have to change your privacy settings.

heres how:

click on kudos

click active

on bottom of screen click on settings

then edit privacy settings

then turn on allow other payers to find me via activate search

would you like to become friends in the app. I have 3 accounts/3friends easy

Moneyland5687

lalo625

eduardo625

MasterTails

Hi m8 i got a problem dont nou what i did wrong.Here is the thing i wuld like you to help me out with.I actevated on allow other payers to find me via activate search and save it.

I added account frue activations and get account complete to 85% but i cant register FB as page is not found on mine impone inside game not even if i faind it working i dont hawe FB.I taped all of your names and other names on activations ic sey player not found(perhaps you or them didnt actevated that last thing you seyed to add).

And at the end for exampol even if i can faind you as i cant i se a green button that sey send inv .On the left it sey profile undentifayed and when i selected send inv ic sey this

''There was a problem completing your friend action.(sendinvite:error-110)

So what du i need to du to get pased it?

I am on activation account '' on allow other payers to find me via activate search'' is turned on add me

''MasterTails''   without '' onliy add MasterTails.

PS:mine account as i seyed is 85% completed and that panel that sey add FB page and when i select frue mine Iphone is not found mining i cant get mine account 100% complete but aside for that i completed mine activation account and i can se mine profile and game i am curentliy playing but as i seyed abowe i hawe problem adding friends so i sey if i cant add them as i dont nou hau please ppl tray add me as i seyed abowe tank you.Unlas you m8 and other ppl help me out manage to send inv to friends:)Be noted as you wil se 2 things.

1.I am playing Skylanders Lost island app game on mine iphone.

2.yed alrediy 2 times i cativated on allow other payers to find me via activate search

MasterTails

Hi ppl jast to notifay you to make it easiy for abowe thing i wroted.As you can se on this page mine name is MasterTails as it is profile that you can add in game i jast seyed abowe and as i seyed abowe i can se mine nicname profile in activition section and the game i am playing so sins i se mine profile name and the game i am playing on mine iphone and i can se mine nicname ower here as i am peplaying that min that i am rader incomplete at something i forgot to du or that i am alrediy there and you can se me As i seyed abowe i hawe sending friend invite problem as i seyed abowe in last coment so if anibudy is there abowe help me out so i can start inviting friends.Tank you for your help whoever reach me:) and se you laiter:)

leedhales

You need to go into your settings on activate and edit your privacy settings, As it is right now nobody can request you