12 Replies Latest reply on May 7, 2014 2:36 PM by funkydm RSS

Make Ghosts more FUN! We want change.

So, I've been master prestige since December. Yes yes I know, I probably play too much. But that's not the point. I find ghosts extremely BORING now. It's not fun when you're max prestige. There's really nothing to go for. I'm working on gold guns, but it's not fun. It feels like work. Extinction is still a little fun, but I want something more in multiplayer. So I suggest adding in new things, INCLUDING NEW PRESTIGES. Please. There's only 10. It's not that hard. Go up to 20 like MW3. Or something. Some might disagree, but lots of people find ghosts boring now.

Taylork46
        • Test #1
          Re: Make Ghosts more FUN! We want change.

Yeah I am nearly max Prestige and can see how it would be boring after achieving it.

I think in order to extend the life of the game they do need to increase prestige numbers.

The additional features/modes etc are all good but at the end of the day you want to feel like you are progressing towards something, not just going for camos, or KEMs etc.

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 1:00 AM
          • Test #1

Taylork46 wrote:

So, I've been master prestige since December. Yes yes I know, I probably play too much. But that's not the point. I find ghosts extremely BORING now. It's not fun when you're max prestige. There's really nothing to go for. I'm working on gold guns, but it's not fun. It feels like work. Extinction is still a little fun, but I want something more in multiplayer. So I suggest adding in new things, INCLUDING NEW PRESTIGES. Please. There's only 10. It's not that hard. Go up to 20 like MW3. Or something. Some might disagree, but lots of people find ghosts boring now.

I find nothing boring, reaching prestige or not doesn't change the elements that make the game worth while playing. You decide how to play, and that same way makes the game boring or not.

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 6:26 AM
            • Test #1

The game came out on the fifth of November and you reached Master prestige in December?? You are bored because you play it way too much, get some fresh air.

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 6:36 AM
              • Test #1

i wouldnt mind seeing another 10 added, ive started playing squad assault so i can use up squad points ive almost bought every available loadout for all 10 members and i still have over 2000 squad points in the bank

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 9:28 AM
                • Test #1

I bumped into someone in a hcdom lobby yesterday that had 26 plus game days! I probably would be bored too with that kind of time in. I just went past 6 days and 5th prestige, and sometimes I feel the game is a little stale but then I either play a different mode, try core or recently I even started extinction. There are lots of things here to keep trying.

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 9:45 AM
                  • Test #1

Maybe you could do clan wars or try clan vs clan mode.  It wouldn't hurt for the devs to add more prestiges, but you would probably be bored when you finish those too.

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 9:58 AM
                    • Test #1

Bring in the fresh start button.  I used it twice in Black Ops 2.  I like the rpg/level up aspect.  Not worried about my k/d being reset.  I'd lose my gold guns and the harder to get patches.  My friend got reset (for cheating I guess, which he doesn't) and I wish it was me that got the reset.  You can max prestige in 5 days of game time now, it's ridiculously fast with operations opened.  Why am I sitting on 2000 squad points? Iwant the reset hell reset me please.

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 12:43 PM
                      • Test #1

They can't make this game more fun till certain issues are sorted, adding more prestiges ,will that make it fun? or will it be for an ego trip? Other game modes are the best way to mix it up, they acquire different approach 

Last Edited: May 6, 2014 9:41 PM
                        • Test #1

If you are not in a clan, I would suggest you join one.  For me, with 500 hours played, the only thing that keeps me going is playing the clan wars, and partying with my clan mates.  Every other COD I've played (all of them), I quit within a month or two after it was released.

Last Edited: May 7, 2014 4:51 AM
                          • Test #1

considering the load out and function of play in extinction is where COD is headed, (advanced warfare) how many times have you escaped?

Last Edited: May 7, 2014 11:16 AM
                            • Test #1

Really Taylor, I mean really!!!.. LOL.. I know who you are.. Leave it to one of my Clan Mates to be all High and Might.. And yes We do do Clan Wars Guys.. We are a Red Clan Tag, Diamond Clan War Winning Clan and yes I agree with him many of us are Master Prestige and yes it is getting very boring..

Last Edited: May 7, 2014 2:36 PM