8 Replies Latest reply: May 13, 2014 6:20 AM by Izjar11 RSS

Call Of Duty | Adavanced Warfare [SUGGESTION]

Hello / Good evening.

I know that " Activision " did a great job , but I 'd still like to offer them some ideas for the next album (which incidentally the trailer is beautiful)

Firstly, I would like

- Sniper Only Mod : a type of sniper games only .

- Model Studio: so appreciated by the community.

- League : enable competitive players to find a model that can train them.

- Betty ..: avoid accessories such as Betty , electric charges , .. because it involves the community at least a quarter to camp in a corner of the map .

- Small Maps : try to make maps in the same genre as Black Ops II , may have close combat .

- Zombie Mode : its huge would find this mod, he went more appreciated by the commuanuté .

- Character : a real choice in how to play a character who likes to sneak , silent .. Or if someone likes to play heavy, choose the opposite of objective and static character style .

- Servers dédidés ..

Basically, to make a yard, I speak for the community and I think we all hope to have a mix of MW2/BO2 a game filled with action , no accessories and weapons cheats . No camper finally improve commuanuté (why not be able to report a player, because is camper ).

Sorry for my english, i'm french...

• Re: Call Of Duty | Adavanced Warfare [SUGGESTION]

Doing my little investigation, I also hope that the community hope the mod confrontation MW3..

MrRedNuts

it will be the best game

Infinity Ward/Ghosts has Extinction (Aliens) & Treyarch/Black Ops Has Zombies. IDEA .. How about Sledgehammer/Advanced Warfare have Terminator style "Machines".

biron_w

I don't think you speak for the community at all.

How about not make maps like BO2? They were rubbish. Too small and too cluttered. They need to go back to MW2 and BO1 style maps. And give us a selection of small, medium and large maps.

WKMMS

I think you're being a bit harsh on the BO2 maps - there were some quite fun maps in that game and given the player counts of late they certainly more popular than the large unfocused maps of Ghosts.  I enjoyed a lot of the maps in BO1 and MW2, but I don't want them to go backwards.  This is going to be the first proper next-gen CoD and I'm certainly hoping that they push the boat out and do something a bit different with map design. I would be hoping that the player count per match will increase and that would require a proportional increase in map size.  If there are going to be new abilities relating to the exo-suits then the map design needs to complement these abilities also.  I'm excited to see what they come up with and hoping it's something fresh that we haven't seen from a CoD game before, but without sacrificing the core elements that make CoD great.

Izjar11

Mixit wrote:

Hello / Good evening.

I know that " Activision " did a great job , but I 'd still like to offer them some ideas for the next album (which incidentally the trailer is beautiful)

Firstly, I would like

- Sniper Only Mod : a type of sniper games only .

- Model Studio: so appreciated by the community.

- League : enable competitive players to find a model that can train them.

- Betty ..: avoid accessories such as Betty , electric charges , .. because it involves the community at least a quarter to camp in a corner of the map .

- Small Maps : try to make maps in the same genre as Black Ops II , may have close combat .

- Zombie Mode : its huge would find this mod, he went more appreciated by the commuanuté .

- Character : a real choice in how to play a character who likes to sneak , silent .. Or if someone likes to play heavy, choose the opposite of objective and static character style .

- Servers dédidés ..

- sniper mode - waste of a game mode

Model studio? huh

- League = Treyarch, and I am sure they will continue the more competitive side of this game

- Betty, they should be in the game

- Small maps = NO

- Zombie mode = Treyarch

- Character - this sounds like a Battle field thing, one chooses how to play.

- Dedis, we all want that

Mixit wrote:

Basically, to make a yard, I speak for the community and I think we all hope to have a mix of MW2/BO2 a game filled with action , no accessories and weapons cheats . No camper finally improve commuanuté (why not be able to report a player, because is camper ).

Sorry for my english, i'm french...

Sorry, but you do not speak for me, you have a issue with lethals go figure it out. If I wanted to play MW2 or BO2 I would play them games,

Im_Old_School

You want to be able to report a player because he is a "Camper"?

I'm just....I'm....uh....wow.....just WOW.

(Facepalm)