4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2014 1:15 PM by SMWJuny RSS

Mayday freezing on PS3

Hi,

Is anyone else having problems with mayday? Mine freezes on the same spot every time. In the second area, the big hanger with lots of containers, after all the hives, when the drill finishes on the last door, my PS3 freezes. Every time.

Have tried everything. I cleared my catche. Deleted utility files and re-installed. Re-builded database and restored file system. Even cleaned the disc. Nothing helps.

Latest reply: on Aug 8, 2014 1:15 PM by Replies: 4 in Forums
      mcporo
        • Test #1
          Re: Mayday freezing on PS3

When we played Mayday on the PS3 (splitscreen), it freezed on us as well: three times.  The door where the "informant" was suppose to be, is where we would experience the freeze.  Any fix?  God bless<><

Last Edited: May 9, 2014 6:37 PM
          • Test #1

I experienced this once and I've tried the same steps you did, which was deleting game data utility and re-download the title update for the game. It worked for me. Maybe something went wrong, have you tried it again?

Last Edited: Jun 25, 2014 2:48 PM
            • Test #1

are you playing it online or local? you may want to try playing it on local without internet and see what happens. it may be a problem with your disc since it happens on the same specific spot.

Last Edited: Jul 29, 2014 6:37 PM
              • Test #1

Hi. Just a suggestion. If you have a spare account on your console, you can try using that in playing the game just to check if the same issue will happen.

Last Edited: Aug 8, 2014 1:15 PM