1 2 3 Previous Next 129 Replies Latest reply on May 26, 2014 6:00 PM by darkrangeresp1 RSS

2nd IED nerf!?!

Are you f*ing kidding me?  There were perks that already protected against IEDs and you nerf it again, so even if someone ducks or jumps into the ied, they still take partial damage.  WTF IW? That is what Blast Shield and SitRep are for.  You pretty much just made two perks useless with your recent nerf.  What's next?  Reducing damage on all explosives, because people are going to start overusing them?  You have practically nerfed snipers at the same time, because now they really have no defense. You might as well run two motion sensors now because that is what IEDs are now.  All they can really do is let you know someone is coming. You bent in to the pressure of the community, even though they were wrong. So now, someone drops an IED on the ground, and someone comes by and ducks on top of it, reduced damage.  Someone places an IED on the ceiling, and someone comes by and jumps into it, reduced damage.  This is a pathetic move in which you give the non-ied community a hell of an advantage over those who would spend three points of their perks to carry two ieds when they could have been negated with one two point perk.  And I know I am going to get a lot of crap from the crybaby sissypants who think they were OP, but the only thing left, when people keep dying and complaining about them, is to remove them all together, along with the sniper class.  Thanks for unbalancing the game even more due to the pressure from idiots who don't know how to avoid them.  And no, I didn't whine about getting killed by them, because I used them, and fair play is fair play.

• Test #1
          1. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

This nerf was particularly stupid because they made it specifically for the brainless rusher. Sprinting around map without paying attention to your surroundings should have negatives. Now you can just run around and if you hear a beep you just need to jump.

The only nerf IEDs should have ever received was making them slightly more noticeable. At least make the blinking a bit brighter or give it more distinct colors rather than a perfectly camo'd brown. The damage sucked on day one. The only reason it was complained about was from the sheer amount of usage it got. Claymores and BBs received the same amount of hate.

It just goes to show that there's a special part of this community that still feels intitled to everything. If it's a counter to them it's OP.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:12 PM
          • Test #1
            2. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

It was a uncalled for, dumb nerf for no reason what so ever. Lethals are meant to kill not tickle!

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:23 PM
            • Test #1
              3. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

Crybaby sissypants?  Is that also what you would call people who make threads where they rant and complain?  Are you the person who decides if the community is wrong?  You say the people who can't avoid them are idiots.  Are the people who can't watch their backs without them also idiots? 

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:25 PM
              • Test #1
                4. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

IEDs weren't OP when the game came out yet 6 months later we're on a second nerf and judging by what I've yet to see on the forums no one has complained about them outside of the few morons who expect to run around like dipshits without regard for their surroundings.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:28 PM
                • Test #1
                  5. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

I'm not saying they were op.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:31 PM
                  • Test #1
                    6. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

I didn't say you did. What I am saying is that this thread is a perfectly legitimate complaint.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:34 PM
                    • Test #1
                      7. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

I was simply asking him a few questions.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:36 PM
                      • Test #1
                        8. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

And I answered them on his behalf

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:39 PM
                        • Test #1
                          9. Re: 2nd IED nerf!?!

We must have been looking at different questions.

Last Edited: May 15, 2014 1:42 PM
                          1 2 3 Previous Next