19 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2014 1:07 PM by Im_Old_School RSS

how about a [Removed By Moderator] LMG nerf

so how about an lmg nerf i mean they have nerfed the **** out of smgs, how about a nerf to stop the increadably large amount of camping lmgs users and thermal/red dot sight campers.

just a though

• Test #1
          Re: how about a fucken LMG nerf

ForZaLuKe wrote:

so how about an lmg nerf i mean they have nerfed the **** out of smgs, how about a nerf to stop the increadably large amount of camping lmgs users and thermal/red dot sight campers.

just a though

What?

The only SMG which is not as powerful as it was at launch is the MTAR.  All the others have had a 'net' buff from launch.

Last Edited: May 18, 2014 4:05 AM
          • Test #1

Or you can adapt.

Last Edited: May 18, 2014 4:23 AM
              • Test #1

i know your just trying to be funny or something but ill just reply, you cant adapt to someone lying on the ground with a ghillie using and lmg with a supressor, thermal and IED,s. so yeah nerf the ****

Last Edited: May 18, 2014 4:37 AM
                  • Test #1

ForZaLuKe wrote:

i know your just trying to be funny or something but ill just reply, you cant adapt to someone lying on the ground with a ghillie using and lmg with a supressor, thermal and IED,s. so yeah nerf the ****

Yes you can, you just don't know how. You want them to readjust the game for you because you don't know how to counter it.

BTW I'm not trying to be funny, I'm dead serious, you want all these players to agree with you, but they won't..

Last Edited: May 18, 2014 4:59 AM
                      • Test #1

i dont want people to agree with me i just want people to see that they nerf the smgs all the time in ghosts but dont touch the lmgs, i live in aus so i dont know what its like elsewhere but you have people non stop lying down in corners with thermal scopes and silenced m27's wich is like a 2 bullet kill its ridiculous and has no skill, hence the skill gap being so low, im not saying its impossible to avoid them or re adjust, once i get killed i just avoid that area and take another route, its just that one kill that pisses me off, then going then other way to kill them just to be blown up by there 2 IED's also no skill, it just pisses me off with the amount of **** they have for someone with no skill to kill me or others, if someone has no skill CoD shouldt make it easier for them they should implement a training mode for them to get better instead of giving them piss easy stuff to get kills with...

should i continue or does this sum thing up for you

Last Edited: May 18, 2014 6:10 PM
                          • Test #1
                            Re: how about a [Removed By Moderator] LMG nerf

Sitrep and your problem is solved.  Or maybe you could carry a 9 bang, charge it to EMP level and not only take out the IEDs but also stun the crap out of the LMG guy before you kill him.  It doesn't take much effort to think of these counters.  For a guy that's so concerned about the skill level of an LMG user you sure aren't putting any thought into addressing your problem.  I hate to say it but you need to take the blinders off and engage your brain just a little more but I will give you some credit.  At least you did have enough since to flank him.  That was a good start.

Last Edited: May 19, 2014 10:04 AM
                            • Test #1

> criticises LMGs for lacking skill

> uses SMGs

> mind blown

Last Edited: May 19, 2014 11:20 AM
                      • Test #1

Nerf LMGs? Which ones in particular?

Are you referring to the Ameli which is a useless SMG wannabe with all the mobility disadvantages of an LMG? Or perhaps the Chainsaw which is essentially a gimmick gun and has no competitive worth ? Maybe you are complaining about the LSAT; that LMG which basically shoots buttercups and dandelion petals?                                                                                          

Last Edited: May 18, 2014 5:11 AM
                        • Test #1

Game wont change regardless. Its no use.

Last Edited: May 18, 2014 2:01 PM
                          • Test #1

They are meant to hold down areas,  for g00dness sake, grow up !

Last Edited: May 18, 2014 4:21 PM
                            • Test #1

They can't nerf the campers favorite from Call of Campers: Ghosts ! That's 90% of the current player population.

What they have nerfed is the player base with this camp happy game.

Last Edited: May 19, 2014 11:22 AM
                              • Test #1

LOL.. lmgs need a nerf... sounds like your skills need a buff instead. It is simple to take out lmg campers...do it easy with a sniper or with an ar... or a cooked grenade, or a c4.. or hell even a pistol in the right hands...

Last Edited: May 19, 2014 12:38 PM
                                • Test #1

"Bring it on....I got me an M27 and ALL day!!"

Last Edited: May 19, 2014 1:07 PM