0 Replies Latest reply on May 20, 2014 6:52 PM by DGCpanteraBLS RSS

Dissension Gaming Community Recruiting

Dissension Gaming Community Recruiting Now

Hello!! My name is pantera BLS and Dissension Gaming is now recruiting! We're not like other clans, we are forum based with game nights, tourneys, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with but we break our community into Battalions (by game: Halo, Call of Duty, BF4, and Titanfall for X1 and 360) so that you're not 'lost in the crowd' but you can party up with any DGC members!

Requirements for joining: a working mic and access to the forums. We do not require you to change your gamertag.

Graphics Team, Podcast Team, Youtube Team, Event Team, and Competition Teams are available.

How to join Dissension Gaming (DGC)?

1) Visit website: http://www.dgcgaming.net

2) Create account for Forums (Put pantera BLS, as referrer)

3) Read this thread: Battalion Information

4) Follow format requested above, and apply to join the console and game brigade of your choice

5) Wait for it to accept your application, and give you further instructions on how to get in

6) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people, and start gaming!!

I hope you sign up. If you have any questions add my gamertag on xbox it's pantera BLS. I'll respond a lot faster on there. Thanks. Happy gaming everyone.