15 Replies Latest reply: May 23, 2014 2:01 PM by eleven1181 RSS

Judge Dredd calls me a hacker video you decide

eleven1181
        • Re: Judge Dredd calls me a hacker video you decide
          Organ-Donor

lol I'm not a great player, but I've had similar messages.

cybizzorg

I did enjoy this.

Schoat333

It's clear to me that you're just reading the spawns and using your mini map correctly. Not sure why anybody would call that hacks.

I have few questions. Why don't you put them on your block list?Why are you trying to prove your self to someone like that ?What kind of power does this person have over you that you have to justify your actions with a video?Why ?Have you been in trouble for this in the past?

avengedyesterday

If I made a video for every time i've been called a hacker.... man i'd have a lot of annoying videos.

People are just dumb and look for any excuse to write off playing poorly. "Camper" "Hacker" and my personal favorite "Try hard" come to mind.

One time sticks out more than any. Me and my clan received the clan war's body suit and helmet pretty early on. So after playing a match in tdm these two guys are just crying up a storm during the final kill cam, which happen to be me killing both of them ( one happen to be behind me thx sound whoring) but I turned around and got him.

"OMG there is no way he could have seen us, he's a hacker he has unlimited UAV and a aim bot. Look at his helmet you can't have that yet. GG hacker"

And they back out, priceless.

Organ-Donor

WTF does that even mean... "try hard"??? I've been called that a few times over the mic.

Does it mean I tried hard to win the FFA??

If so, I'm a constant "try hard."  FFS... kids these days.

You know what else annoys me? When I hear "hardscoping noob" or "omg dude you're dragscoping like a fa99ot" (I never snipe, just what I've overheard in FFA.) Jesus Christ, they're just sniping. Where have all these pathetic, cringe-worthy insults come from?

Scorchin

from my view and I watched , how do you manage to just sit .... and just run around the corner and get 3hit mark kills , when in softcore mode ? it usually takes me around 7-8 or more hits to actually  get a player down ,  to me it seems as you know there gonna be there exactly at that moment and its not minimap awareness cause I never saw a red dot indicating an enemy couldn't tell about enemy call outs cause the volume was kinda low but in all fairness in my time of playing I wouldn't call it hacking I would almost say boosting , not saying you are by no means , but that person could easily be sitting next to you , you know he is gonna be there so you run around the corner and get him , like I said I don't think you are doing anything wrong , but if you join late in the game .. get a 14/2 ratio , and the most killed is the same person , someone would easily say you 2 are boosting.  but that was an awesome game I wish I could actually do decent in a game

and I do the same thing I record every game from start to finish , after the game ends , the new one starts , I begin recording again , I wish they would make it an option to stop recording , with the same button , like 2 presses starts , 2 presses if recording stops it , and an indicator in the corner like a red dot showing you its recording would be awesome keep up the good work at making those baddies rage lol to bad they didn't have a mic could've recorded the RAGE!!! lol

just to sum up , I don't think you hacked at all just paying attention that this guy wanted you bad and he kept goin for you lol so you kept your eyes open

lol good game

gambit1969

You have to remember that some people are COD gods in their own tiny minds, therefore the only way they could possibly lose a game is if they were cheated in some way, i just laugh at them and move on..

ok i get it look i just ask questions because i want to be a well rounded player iam older than the earth its easy to get caught up in the hype .i know it happens to me 

Wade_Rain

No hacking here, but a few times your doing some serious camping. I mean If I stand still for more than a second I get killed, not sure how you can do that without someone coming up behind. Also in some ways it looks like your playing against bots. Your vid shows the other guy coming at you but not doing anything. Its like they don't see you until you've shot them them, even when your standing out in the open. But this has happened to me where the same person kills me a few times in a row, no big deal. eh, good technique and the Honey Badger rules. Post some more vids. I'd like to see this on different maps.