3 Replies Latest reply: May 27, 2014 1:59 PM by OUHATEME RSS

Friendly reminder for diamond to opt in

OUHATEME

Sorry for being late this time but if your going to opt in for diamond division for this clan war , make sure you do it before the roster lock for bronze through platinum which can happen up to 24 hours before it starts. Start time for br through pl is 5-28-2014 at 12 pm pst.

last cw they gave some extra time but I wouldn't count on that everytime.

• Re: Friendly reminder for diamond to opt in
          OUHATEME

Note that diamond opt in and the roster lock for diamond are two different thing and times.

I am glad you posted this. I can not select a region from the app to opt in dd. I have went to the app, clicked on clan war and went down to the invite but it wont let me do anything after that. Could you please help or I will have some upset clan members.

Thanks

OUHATEME

Your the clan leader correct ? You have the latest version of the app ? Your device is also updated to the latest version? Did you delete and reinstall the app ? You have won two 1st place victories in platinum?

ffrom the clan wars page in the upper left click on the menu once it opens click on the diamond invite . Once it opens you should see three time options and the option to opt in and to opt out on the bottom. Select a time frame then choose opt in from there it may ask you again to opt in.

TO verify that you are opted in go back to the invite and one of the time slots should be marked ,, continue through with the rest of the opting in process that is just the way it works...