3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 7, 2014 12:33 AM by GrimReaper_ RSS

My Multiplayer Works Fine...My Singplayer Crashes/Freezes!

I've gotten to the campaign/single-player part where operation clockwork is given and you're on the submarine and you're about to be sent to the Antarctic oil-platform...And the game just freezes and I have to ctrl-alt-del and end task to get out of the game.

I tried all the fixes I could find and the game would progress a tiny bit further each time only to freeze up again.  At first I would see the submarine and the first line of the cinematic then it would freeze, I tried one of the fixes ( I can't even keep track of which ones I did in which order!) and it progressed a bit more to where it said the player was on the sub, then froze, then I did another fix.  Then I got to the part where Elias mentions the oil-platform and I get to the section of the cinematic where it shows the platform and it freezes; I tried some more fixes and now it even freezes before that part now, it's gone backwards!

99% of all the fixes I find are for problems that arise in multiplayer and not singleplayer.  But I've tried all of them anyway and nothing works.

I'm getting tired of this...

EDIT:

Specs:

1. Pentium i7 920 2.67 GHZ Processor

2. 12 GB 1600 8-8-8-24, XMS-3 Corsair RAM

3. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 graphics cards.

4. Western Digital VelociRaptor 10,000 RPM hard-drive

Message was edited by: RoninRanion