16 Replies Latest reply: Jun 5, 2014 6:49 PM by Shadowelite555 RSS

I need a Xbox 360 Clan

Shadowelite555

Im tired of "clan hopping" and playing with amateurs. All in all, I have been in 12-15 clans since the BO2 days. Every single one was terrible. I'm looking for clan that actually cares and knows how to play COD.

My Stats:

Prestige: 6

Level: 16

K/D: 1.96

W/L: 53%

I have a mic

Can do callouts

Specialized Gamemodes: Domination, SnR ( willing to play other modes too, but these are the ones I'm best at )

Very good with assualt rifles and SMGs ( for SMGs I do very fast rushing ), pretty good sniper.

Team-player - Especially in SnR, I dont bait friendly tags, I go for revives at the cost of my own life.

Owned DLC: Onslaught, I plan to download Devastation tom., I plan for all the Map Packs

Im on fairly regular, but my schedule will change in the upcoming weeks. I cannot play at night.

What Im looking for:

Gold Division or higher - a Clan who goes for rewards

25+ members   -  a large clan   ( My current clan has me and one other person, people started quitting )

17+ years of age   ( please, absolutely no squeakers; no explanation needed )

Friendly and willing to team up.

Most of the clan has Prestige'd once   ( many clans hire people who played once and never kickem )

If any of these things are of interest, contact my GT: Shadowelite555 and the forum.