5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 13, 2014 5:25 AM by SevenThug RSS

Where Do Bombers Come From?

Okay this might seem stupid, but having a in game chat with a guy,he told me the Bombers are spawns of the Gargoyles. That they spit them out or birth them somehow. Kind of like how the Kraken would spawn Cryptids from its tentacle. Now I've never really paid attention to the Gargoyles, because I'm usually just shooting at them and running for cover. So before I call BS on this, can anyone confirm it?

Kanooke
        • Test #1
          Re: Where Do Bombers Come From?

dont think The gargoyles can do that. Their tails are made for shooting but I dont know

Last Edited: Jun 6, 2014 12:13 PM
          • Test #1

I think they just fly down, they seem to come around the same time as some Gargoyles but not all the time and I don't think they come from them.

Last Edited: Jun 6, 2014 12:14 PM
            • Test #1

I'll be honest, not quite sure about this, but it does seem coincidental that when you get the warning 'their dive bombing' , that there is also a gargoyle present. I'm like you, I tend to get to cover, so have not really paid attention, will have to try and check it out the next time I play

Last Edited: Jun 6, 2014 12:16 PM
              • Test #1

The Bomber is a explosive enemy featured in the Extinction map Awakening.. It has the ability to fly, like the Gargoyle. It spawns from the cave ceiling outside the map. It explodes when dying, like the Seeker

source:callofduty wikia.

note: when awakening was just released (if i remember correctly)  in a previous version it was written that bomber spawns from the green pods. i think the cave ceiling is the right answer as i gave a look to the pods and never saw a bomber spawning from them.

Last Edited: Jun 13, 2014 5:26 AM