4 Replies Latest reply: Jun 9, 2014 10:02 PM by Lucent76 RSS

OMG Quickscopers are WeAk!!!

Lucent76

They always choose Raid Nuketown or Standoff and if one of the above maps isn't chosen you see their little party of tryhards vanish all at once from the lobby at the same time.

• Re: OMG Quickscopers are WeAk!!!
          iH8boosters

You left off Grind.. Hijacked as well, especially on Domination.. Studio is another.. It's pathetic because they always rush to the exact same spots.. They put their little tac inserts out and have at it.. Flanking them is possible on most maps, but not all due to map size and spawn points.. Frustrating to say the least.. But you named my favorite thing about quickscopers.. Them leaving.. They should either take them out of multiplayer, and make them play only custom games, or make a game mode for quick scoping only.. No SMG's, AR's, shotguns, LMG's, or pistols.. Just a sniper rifle.. Let them do their fidgety, spastic crap all day long until they are blue in the face.. Just get it away from people who want to play an objective game the way it was originally intended without having to be ripped off by this crap

• Re: OMG Quickscopers are WeAk!!!
            Lucent76

I was talking free for all. I just went through my last 10 matches in theatre mode and only 1 wasn't the snipe tryhards  normal pic.