16 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2014 9:25 PM by EastSideRocks RSS

Like A Glove Achievement help

Hey..

So last night I decided to give this achievement a go.. anyone having problems with it?

I did a solo run getting between 7 and 10 kills with the below list of weapons:

Tac 12

VKS

Remington

Ripper

K7

Ia-2

Chainsaw

Ameli

Mk14 EBR

Mavrick

BullDog

USR

The achievement didn't pop and I had some people waiting for a game so I got myself killed off. I started a co-op game and went through the same list, ticking them off when I was sure I had 6 or 7 kills with each weapon.

What am I missing or doing wrong? Must you complete the mission for it to unlock or should it pop as soon as it's done?

ROXSTARUK
        • Test #1
          Re: Like A Glove Achievement help

That should've worked. I think everyone's having trouble with achievements lately. I still can't get "The Architect" achievement on Mayday:

The Architect Achievement (CURRENT)

Hopefully the Extinction team get to work on them soon, because it really does break the game since I will never be able to get Ghosts fully completed, I rank this higher than any of the hackers or glitches that are in Extinction at the moment, please fix this IW. Because these are breaks in the game, not just a bug or a little glitch, it affects the entire achievement system.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 1:07 AM
            • Test #1

Arh, so I was doing it right then! - I was worried that I should have finished the solo run when I could guarantee the kills I got were all mine.

I did my best to make sure they weren't from the flaming riot shield etc but with co-op (despite my best attempts!) there could have been the odd kill I missed, I was sure I got 6 or 7 clear kills though.

How annoying.

I'm guessing you've done the obvious solo grind for The Architect? Were you going for this before or after the last update? Perhaps it's this recent one that's messed things up.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 1:15 AM
            • Test #1

are you sure you had the ark attachment with all your weapons?

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 2:03 AM
                • Test #1

Absolutely.

I was specifically playing just to get this achievement, I can only assume it's either glitched as AngryBus mentioned or I just need to be even more thorough with my kills. It is actually quite an easy achievement to get so it's just frustrating!

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 3:30 AM
                    • Test #1

Honestly, I think it's harder than completitionist. I did it in a co-op game to make it easier to keep the money flowing. I didn't have any trouble getting the achievement to pop when I did it...I didn't know there had been another update since invasion. I got mine on the 3rd. I didn't know there had been an update since. That sucks guys =(

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 6:43 AM
                        • Test #1

On Solo I just spent my time running between the first 2 area's and found it really easy, I focused on the ones closest to the start at first then the one that is only in the first area, then picked up the rest. I can only assume something like my flaming stowed shield took a kill or something that I had counted and I must have miscalculated during the heat of battle! I was so sure I'd done enough extra kills to cover that.

Once I had finished the hives and all the guns I started going back through them all to try and work out where I had gone wrong, I just used the vanguard on the two closest hives which spawned a load of cryptids to pick off with each gun.. it was only when someone in my party suggested I needed to finish the map too and they were waiting that I gave up and let them kill me off to try it in co-op.

3 of us including one new guy completed it and I used the same method, get the ark then split off on my own to be sure it was me getting the kills.. I'll just have to keep at it.

What I meant about the update for AngryBus's allusive achievement was just the Invasion DLC update.. perhaps that screwed the Mayday cheevie somehow?

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 7:35 AM
                    • Test #1

are you buying all the weapons or is 1 or 2 out of a locker a friend tried it and didnt get it and the only difference was he had a weapon out of a locker

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 8:01 AM
                      • Test #1

I Did this last night made it easy when my team let me get 1st Ark

i made sure I got like 7kills with each of the 12 weapons ark goes on

wwas not difficult at all

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 11:33 AM
                        • Test #1

Did it solo and it is a joke. First try for me and I finished it by the time I got to the second hive in the second area.

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 9:25 PM