10 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2014 4:28 PM by FetchMeTheirSOULS RSS

Completed POC SOLO 5 RELIC

For those of you who know me, you know I RAGE quit instantly in Solo Gameplay when I get downed. Well after trying about 15 times times total, I finally beat POC SOLO w/ 5 Relics and 0 downs. I have set the nuke and made my journey to (Arnold Voice) "GET IN THE CHOPPER," twice and got downed because of my own stupidity and once by getting stuck where I could not move. INSTANT RAGE QUIT, excuse me while I field goal kick a child! I am also proud to say I did not have Sentry Guns, but I did have my handy GT. I ran Pistol Only, Mortal, Do Less, Stand Your Ground, and the one for Less Ammo from picked up packages (Can not Remember Name.) I run into lots of people telling me they have done a POC Solo 5 Relic EASILY SMH. I never take the time to check their stats because most are lying and then have a handful of excuses why it doesnt show up. So world you can let your kids play again, I wont be kicking them anytime soon. Your friendly neighborhood ALIEN KILLER, URgodWILLcUsoon.

• Test #1
          Re: Completed POC SOLO 5 RELIC

you couldn't even do it with the original 5 relics.. swapping out for some of the new relics makes it far easier. im sorry to say but nobody is impressed.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 7:54 PM
            • Test #1

If you dont have something nice to say, shut up. I was not trying to impress anyone, I have friends who have done it with 8 relics. I was simply happy for myself, what you take as me bragging is simply me being excited. I simply used diffrent relics because when I got home from vacation they were available. The newer relics 4/5 are harder than the original given the map, gamemode, and whether its Solo/Co-Op. Im still happy, but your obviously just a prick.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 8:02 PM
                • This reply has been hidden. This can happen if the message has been hidden by a moderator, or has been reported as abusive.
                  • Test #1

I love to argue, but your just ignorant. You post your stats are better, but you dont post your's. You can not believe I had to use diffrent relics to make the escape solo with 5 relics. Well, I can not believe you think the original relics are harder compared to apparently alot of the new ones. Then you ask me if im mad, when I obviously stated I am happy. Honestly I am sad though, for you. You obviously want attention, well your stupidity will sure get you some. Good day.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 8:30 PM
                      • Test #1

lol I didn't say they were all easier, but you obviously went with an easy choice, theres no denying earn your keep is like running 3 relics in 1.

Ignorant means by definition I have been falsely educated which does not apply to this situation sir. In fact, your use of the word ignorant is ignorant.

Also, I don't memorize my stats, and I am not at home. But if it comes as some satisfaction to you, I have approximately 50 missions completed with roughly 10,000 kills. That's pretty beast. And my max relic escape was 9 because earn your keep just takes all the fun out for me.

Good day sir

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 8:52 PM
                          • Test #1

Your 9 relic escape is beast (If SOLOed) but 50 Mission Completes with just 10,000 kills is pretty weak IMO.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 9:49 PM
                            • Test #1

Guys, he's a troll. He's a new member and is incredibly rude to everyone, already made numerous posts in a few hours. I'm not going to tell people to report him, only to feel free. Don't even bother answering him.

And Video-Game-Hero, please stop. You should be glad he escaped, everyone has to start somewhere with 5 relic runs.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 11:23 PM
                              • Test #1

I agree with jmdg333, 50 missions completed and 10000 kills is very weak. I only play once a week as I do not have the time to play more, sadly. I have 82 missions completed and over 75,000 kills (not bad I think for an old timer lol), nowhere near the rest of the better gamers but I'm happy as I don't play that much. Main thing is that I just enjoy playing extinction.

Sorry that I moved away from the original thread

Well done FetchMeTheirSOULS for you 5 relic escape, keep on enjoying you gaming

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 1:16 PM
                                • Test #1

Hard to believe you have only 50 escapes and only 10,000 kills, but pulled off a 9 relic escape solo.  I get over 10,000 kills in a week, and I would consider myself just an average player, at least in this forum.  If it's coop- so what...you're just luggage anyways...hardly "Beast".  You probably meant 100,000 or 1,000,000.  If you DID pull off 9 relic escape solo- congrats- that IS beast.

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 3:01 PM
                                    • Test #1

he didn't do it solo! he never said he did his 9 on solo and a lot of great players can only do 8 solo. the person for 360 that's solo'd it was xrylanxscottx not this immature person. an I had 30,000 kills the first two weeks the game came out and I was 5th prestige due to being cap at the time. 10,000 kills is nothing to be proud off, I have an 11 year old whos gotten 40,000 kills and had escaped with 10 on co-op.

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 3:32 PM
                                        • Test #1

I know he didn't say solo, but he somewhat implied it as this discussion was about solo runs (which brings us to the question why am I even in here commenting??)...good to see your back in action Vu1tur...

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 3:45 PM
                                            • Test #1

well 9 relic solo... unless he is on playstation 3/4 which I doubt they have those relics yet. xbox one or PC, then he shouldn't have escaped them solo. besides, this guy hasn't been nice really in any posts so why would I believe he isn't trolling in this one. and yeah, its been about a week. it might be temporary, im not sure yet!

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 4:13 PM
                                • Test #1

Actually, I'm impressed. Who cares what Relics your running, or even if you have any. Beat the game solo, and you doing something many cannot do. So yeah, impressed.

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 11:59 AM
                                • Test #1

congrats , i did it too a few weeks ago and finally yesturday i did it with 8 relics.sure miy score is quite low but i am very happy because i fixed myself the goal to do it.

i know how you can feel happt

keep up the good work and good luck for more relics.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 10:36 PM
                                  • Test #1

Congrats dude. I managed my first 5 relic solo a couple weeks ago and been meaning to try and improve since then. Going to attempt 6 next I think. Regardless of which relics you used, its still a mission to complete it with no downs. Well done.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 11:06 PM
                                    • Test #1

Nice man.

Last Edited: Jun 10, 2014 11:25 PM
                                      • Test #1

Congrats!  I hardly play solo, I had hard time making it with no down w/o any relics...nice job!

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 3:04 PM
                                        • Test #1

Congrats man! I know you're able to do more than 5, for sure.

You just love to rush in to everything, which obviously you can't do in solo (without the major possibility of going down).

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 11:17 PM
                                            • Test #1

I have made it to hive 14 several times with 7 relics no downs just for things to go horribly wrong. I enjoy using a gun is my flaw to solo 6+ relic runs. As stated, if I go down I rage quit end of story. Tonight I want to do 10 relic runs on all maps with 0 downs. Not for lbp just to show I've done it, after that amazing gameplay we had, this is very very possible friend. Thanks for the compliments.

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:28 PM