5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2014 9:34 AM by Doresuff RSS

Call Of Duty Ghosts camo

Hi,

I am level 60 now and have the golden camo. If you get prestige, do you keep the golden camo then?

Sorry for my bad english, i am a dutch guy

Latest reply: on Jun 12, 2014 9:34 AM by Replies: 5 in GHOSTS PLAYSTATION 3
      Trackbox
        • Test #1
          Re: Call Of Duty Ghosts camo

I Believe you do yes, easy way to check is select a new soldier go to load out select the relevant gun and see if gold is available

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 1:48 PM
          • Test #1

As far as I'm aware, yes you keep the camo,  plus if you are working on another gun, any progress you have made stays as well

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 2:08 PM
            • Test #1

Yes everything you've done with the weapons stays when you get to your new character you may have to repurchase the weapon with squad points again but the camo that you've unlocked for it stays unlocked.

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 2:34 PM
              • Test #1

Yes, everything you unlocked with your current soldier is kept through all prestiges (camos, patches etc). But you will need to use your squad points to unlock guns, perks and attachments again. Again, all the camos you have earned for guns you have used in previous soldiers carry through to your new ones

Last Edited: Jun 11, 2014 2:36 PM
                • Test #1

Yes, if you get a gold chainsaw on your first squad members run to prestige, it unlocks the gold camo for every squadmember to use from then on out. So the remaining 9 members can start using whatever gold gun you have gotten as soon as you purchase that gun for that particular member.

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 9:34 AM