2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2014 8:02 AM by BlueEyedAlien RSS

I put my copy of Ghosts on eBay............

For 3 days, to pick up watchers, and got NO bids and I started it at the minimum starting proce of £0.99 No one wants it for £0.99! My daughters copy of Black Ops 1 for the wii went for more!

ROFPMSL

• Test #1
          Re: I put my copy of Ghosts on eBay............

It's either down to they didn't trust it that someone was selling it for £0.99 because it could be illegal OR people really dislike ghosts.

Last Edited: Jun 13, 2014 3:41 PM
            • Test #1

Its getting pretty cheap new so I wouldn't expect to get too much for it on the bay. Most people don't bother with pick up only either .All in all I would not recommend Ghost to anyone except for the Campaign which I cant play after the last update.

Last Edited: Jun 13, 2014 5:47 PM
                • Test #1

It wasnt pick up only, it was £32.00 delivery, lol

No, in all seriousness it was the minimum £1.24 postage for 1st class. Ended up going for £14.00 which shocked me as it was still at £1.25 with about 3 mins to go! Managed to pick up a copy of Borderlands 2 GOTY from shopto for £13.50 so well pleased with that. That will immerse me now for several months until adv warfare comes out. Blops 2 last night was soooooooooooooooooooooo laggy it was unreal. Lobbies of 3 v 5 all on 1-2 bars was the norm. Id love to know whats gone wrong in the last few weeks with connection

Last Edited: Jun 14, 2014 8:02 AM