12 Replies Latest reply on Jun 12, 2014 4:58 PM by nicedrewishfela RSS

cod glitches

call of  duty has so many glitches where can i report these  to get them fixed without in danger of losing my xbox account with call of duty who in activation deals with this in fact i would be willing to go private match with a employer of activation to get the glitches fixed they make the game so dumb i can list you two to three glitches on every map  including the last two dlcs  i already found a serious glitch on the new dlc's map which map i will not say I glitch hunt as a hobby I just really want to see these repaired so the game becomes fair for everyone  can someone please help me thanks

Latest reply: on Jun 12, 2014 4:58 PM by Replies: 12 in GHOSTS GENERAL DISCUSSION
        • Test #1
          Re: cod glitches

You can let them know on their Twitter account or go to the Support Forum here. DM ATVIAssist on here or Tweet that same address,

OR, better yet to avoid getting in trouble you could just NOT use them. Can you prove they are truly Glitches?

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 3:53 PM
            • Test #1

of course i can prove it sheesh what do you call when you use a hidden ledge and stuff like that  to you that is not a glitch

those are true glitches

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:04 PM
                • Test #1

in fact like i said i would be willing to private match and prove it to them on my xbox one

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:06 PM
                  • Test #1

That's vague. A hidden ledge might not be a glitch. An invisible ledge, or a ledge inside of a map element might be.

If they aren't being used or abused they probably aren't high priority.

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:07 PM
                      • Test #1

what is a hidden ledge i obviously mean a invisible ledge  you can't define a ledge as hidden unless you can't see it because its InVisible

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:09 PM
                          • Test #1

they obviously are not top priority because they are not known the reason they are not known is because i rarely use them in real multiplayer  if i wanted right now i could make a youtube channel and get a lot of followers but i am not doing that for the simple reason i want them fixed not  that everybody should know about them 

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:12 PM
                              • Test #1

Then use the means I described above or send them the info on http://support.activision.com/contact_us

Can't really discuss it here.

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:14 PM
                                • Test #1

and obviously i don't want to tweet the glitches because of the simple reason i would have to put into words a sequence of actions which would be very long and confusing   to anybody since i would have to find out the exact name of the wall or item the glitches are in and i would somehow  would have to know its exact location of the invisible  ledges and stuff  on the element i can just  show them where it is and  honestly i am not willing to waste four or five hours typing information to them one tweet after one tweet so there needs to be a better solution

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:19 PM
                                    • Test #1

and honestly if their is no better solution then i do not care i will just make a youtube account  and then once everyone watches my videos and these glitches start getting exploited they will fix them but i really do not want to do that  to activation because then they will be  upset over it and it will make the game even dumber for a couple of weeks while they scramble to patch the glitches  and everyones using them so  there really has to be a better solution  to this problem if there was a way i could somehow send them in game footage or private match them i feell that would be the best soution i think

Last Edited: Jun 12, 2014 4:27 PM