2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 2, 2014 7:12 PM by Fringie RSS

I did buy the new DLC for call of duty modern warfare 3  and I regretted it.

vraguz

I did buy the new DLC for call of duty modern warfare 3  and I regretted it.

When the DLC content is on I can wait in the lobby of the game for hours and no will one came.

I have a new missions but I CAN NOT play them, because just a few people buy the DLC content or something.

Why did u do it like that...I spent my hard earned money on nothing, first two days off are gone,,

I think it is your  fault for using a DLC system that does nothing but divide the player base wich is a contributnig factor to the matchmacking problem.

or another way of looking is that this is a scam or false advertising(BUY OUR NEW MISSIONS.....but you will not have chance to play them,,,,).

I receved some info from STEAM that I can do...(Delete this update that so I did that I the new DLC still does not allow me to play with other players)

So what can I do?guess nothing back to my old PC to play my old MW3 with my old stages...

• Activision Support

Hello,

In the Steam Console, from the Library Tab, you'll need to right click "MW3" and select "View Downloadable Content". There you should be able to disable the DLC packs.

Thanks,

^AJ

• Re: I did buy the new DLC for call of duty modern warfare 3  and I regretted it.
              Fringie

Please get this sorted out..

I really want to play the DLC, I have 1 dlc on my 360 and I do like quite a few of the maps but even on the 360 it's hard to find games..

I play on the PC mostly now and I want to buy the dlc but nobody else will which means your dlc is worthless. Please consider making it free so people actually play it and hey, it might boost mw3 sales when people start playing it again.

The OP is right, the dlc creates a divide i.e. if you only have one dlc good luck getting in a lobby and even with all the dlc it's hard.

All the sales you make for dlc for mw3 dlc lead to unhappy customers GUARANTEED. If that's the case I don't get why you don't make it free.. I enjoy mw3, I've got like 40-50 days total game time and this just kills it.