1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 14, 2014 2:59 PM by OUHATEME RSS

Starting today i am reporting evey high lvl

im reporting every high lvl that goes like 2-20 because its considered boosting because you can perfectly see your going negetive hurting the team and so why dont you camp but no

• Test #1
          Re: Starting today i am reporting evey high lvl

And this lady's and gentlemen is why is takes forever for bans to actually be handed out pure stupidity like this.

Last Edited: Jun 14, 2014 9:22 AM
            • Test #1

hows it stupidity i consider when you have a master prestiges they wont go 1-20  i see that as helping the other team (BOOSTING)   thats why i am reporting them and that is against the terms of use

Last Edited: Jun 14, 2014 1:22 PM
                • Test #1

Because you're assuming that by reaching master prestige that you are good (which is wrong) and falsely reporting players thus filling up the report system with nothing more than spam reports.

Reporting players for not playing how you want, doing poorly, and for just not being good is pure stupidity and flooding the report system with false reports. 

Last Edited: Jun 14, 2014 1:38 PM
                    • Test #1

Bubba, the lobbies are now full of whiners and complainers who migrate on these boards as you already know. People can get reported for anything nowadays. Getting too many kills, going super negative, running around with a riot shield, camping, rushing and can you imagine the reports you would get for getting a KEM?!

Last Edited: Jun 14, 2014 1:44 PM
                    • Test #1

Hey genius, have you ever thought people might want to screw around once in awhile. Stupid, I know, but it's pubs, people can play the way they want.

Last Edited: Jun 14, 2014 1:39 PM
                      • Test #1

You're just screwing it up for the players that are reporting real cheaters and boosters.  You know they aren't boosting.  They just aren't good at the game.  You don't know who is playing on the account or what they are trying to do.  Boosting is when they are purposely giving kills to other players.  You don't know that they are doing it on purpose so don't report them.

Last Edited: Jun 14, 2014 2:36 PM
                        • Test #1

Have you looked at the operations,, some of them require people to leave their comfort zones also working certain weapons challenges, balls of steal  knife kills with no weapons duel wield revolvers with acog scopes, some people like to try new challenges and why not especially after hitting max prestige.... Some people do boost ,report and move on ,but not everyone that goes negative is boosting , guess what people had bad games here and there . Could be as simple as a host issue . So to come here and say your going to report everyone that has maxed out and had a bad game is ridiculous.

Last Edited: Jun 14, 2014 2:59 PM