6 Replies Latest reply on Jun 17, 2014 10:12 AM by ldeblaz RSS

Simple Clan Tag question ? ....

Ok its quite simple

i have a small clan couple of m8s

i am commander (thats what it says im not tryin 2 be clever)

i have the app - paired with everything from COD to the bathroom sink ,NASA & downing street.

YET THERE IS NO BLOODY HELMET THING IN THIS APP

all there is is an option

leave clan

apply to clan

ALL I SIMPLY WISH TO DO IS ADD A COLOURED CLAN TAG.(other than the method IN THE GAME ISTELF)

I have the clan at level 19 & according TO THIS SITE we should be able to have a colour in our tag

right?

wrong?

if so - how?

AGAIN there is no stupid helmet,never has been,just a leave option.

The app like the game is an awful interface ,no help,no tutes

YET THEY THINK YOU NEED THE SQUARE BUTTON LOGO TO PICK UP[ IN A GAME ?!? :O

the mind boggles

sensible way 2 change this damn tag to couloured if poss please,much abliged

NB app is on nexus tablet...

Latest reply: on Jun 17, 2014 10:12 AM by Replies: 6 in GHOSTS CLANS DISCUSSIONS
        • Test #1
          Re: Simple Clan Tag question ? ....

You are Lt.Commander, but should still get the manage clan permissions. There is no bar at the top that says "MANAGE CLAN" with a helmet and gear icon in it?

App is updated?

Did you try logging out, clearing cache and data through Android Application manager, and logging back in?

Last Edited: Jun 16, 2014 1:44 AM
          • Test #1

Keep in mind, the app is only made to work with supported devices:  IOS (iphone and ipad), Android phones, and Win8 tablets (surface).  On any other device, not all features may be supported, and those can be tricky to update.  Btw, if your gamertag is your forum name, you are not the commander of your clan.  You are a Lt. Commander.  You should still be able to manage clan as an Lt. Commander, though.

Last Edited: Jun 16, 2014 2:27 AM
            • Test #1

You do not get to pick the color of your clan tag ,,, at level 19 your clan should should be gold/yellow . It does not change to red until level 25 is maxed out . As long as clan tag is filled out in the app and that clan members have selected to use the clan tag in create a soldier on the console your tags should be gold yellow ..

CLan tags turn yellow/gold around level 11 or 12

Last Edited: Jun 16, 2014 3:56 AM
                • Test #1

Many thanks for all your help,am grateful.Cheers

Last Edited: Jun 16, 2014 7:55 AM
                  • Test #1

Yeh nothin there at all whatsoever.

No option in the app

checked for updates am apparantly on the latest build.

Im a lt com as i changed to  my m8s account WHO HAS HAD THE APP FOR AGES but even his wont do this.This helmet thing they keep going on about -in my eyes is an action man parachute top right corner of the screen,but all it says is leave & an option to leave,but cheers for all the info

Last Edited: Jun 16, 2014 7:58 AM
                      • Test #1

FYI - if you are using a nexus tablet as suggested (I am as well), it isn't supported and thus you will NEVER see any updates in the app store for the app.  Instead, you have to remove it and manually install it.  The current version as of this post is 1.4.2.546 (found in Settings, Apps, Call of Duty).

What is your gamertag and clan name to confirm whether you are Commander/Lt. Commander. Either way, you should be able to go into the "My Clan" section and then see the Manage Clan button.

Last Edited: Jun 16, 2014 11:50 AM
                        • Test #1

Yeah the Clan Tag changes color when u apply it to ur character. U shouldn't have to change anything in there. It has to b the device. good luck buddy!

Last Edited: Jun 17, 2014 10:12 AM
                      • Test #1

Try a friends iPhone or Galaxy?

I currently use a Galaxy S4, and it works well.

I hope you get in so you can create a tag.

Last Edited: Jun 16, 2014 9:32 AM