4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2014 2:00 PM by ShadowRonald RSS

PS3 Season Pass - Map packs unavailable.

As per topic title, and seemingly multiple other users - I'm unable to download the Map Packs for Ghosts on PS3 apparently because.. I already own the season pass. Normally owning the pass shouldn't be a problem with content however I'm unable to actually see, never mind download any of the Map Packs through the store (ingame). The PS3 store (via console or sony's online store) allows me to see the packs, but tells me I'm unable to buy or download them due to owning the season pass.
      I have tried every solution that has been presented in these forums and none of them have worked, the content remains unavailable.

• Re: PS3 Season Pass - Map packs unavailable.

That does not seem right, I know I had trouble with mine at first, too. The map packs should eventually load in the in-game store, especially if there area a lot of people online at the moment, it will take a while to load. If you have tried everything, I opened a case with Activision Support, and I was able to correspond or call the service line and they should be able to help you figure out how to receive the merchandise that should have come with the season pass.

The Playstation store will be of no help since it does block you if you have the season pass and also most of the time they do not have as updated of a selection of Personalization packs or other customization items as the in game store. I would definitely try to get in contact with an official support team member.

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Heya, have you downloaded all the latest updates on your console? Have you tried to check the content on in-game store?

Since you have the Season Pass downloaded and installed, you should be able to download and install the DLC for the game. Better try redownloading and installing the Season Pass back to your console. Check the DLC in the store and select it to download in your console.