2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 22, 2014 5:28 PM by Activision Support RSS

I purchased the snoop dog voice over pack for cod ghosts, and then I got VAC banned. Uh.. what?

whiteytidy

I was in game two minutes before this, and let me state that I have never cheated or used any sort of hack in my life, and I saw the ad for the voice over pack. I purchased the pack because I was curious about how it would sound in game. When I returned to my game, it said that my account was VAC banned. I don't understand how purchasing an ADD ON THAT ACTIVISION SUPPLIES FOR COD GHOSTS results in a VAC ban. Someone please, would you enlighten me? Am I missing something here? I guess I wasted $63..

• Re: I purchased the snoop dog voice over pack for cod ghosts, and then I got VAC banned. Uh.. what?
          Izjar11

whiteytidy wrote:

I was in game two minutes before this, and let me state that I have never cheated or used any sort of hack in my life, and I saw the ad for the voice over pack. I purchased the pack because I was curious about how it would sound in game. When I returned to my game, it said that my account was VAC banned. I don't understand how purchasing an ADD ON THAT ACTIVISION SUPPLIES FOR COD GHOSTS results in a VAC ban. Someone please, would you enlighten me? Am I missing something here? I guess I wasted $63..

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, can you post your user name?

• Activision Support

Hello,

The Support team does not have any influence or control over VAC bans. Additionally, bans in general are not a topic for discussion on the Forums, as such this thread will be locked. You may review the Posting Policies for future reference.

Thanks,

^AJ