16 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2014 5:04 AM by OUHATEME RSS

People should learn to read!!

Cant people read or wtf is going on when they do exactly what you not should do when challenge starts?

4 of 5 challenges fail because people cant read or are stupid and ruin the game!

xoMrSLAVEox
        • Test #1
          Re: People should learn to read!!

Could be trolls, but ya I feel ya.

famousaj PS3 and 4.

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2014 7:32 AM
          • Test #1

Yeah. This is what we call it when people fail challenges. But honestly 9/10 (of randoms who fail challenges...generally micless randoms) people don't look, probably 30% because they don't actually know they are there, and 69% because they don't give a rats ass and suck at extinction, and 1% good players who just had a blank moment (happens to me rarely...like 3 months ago )

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2014 9:23 AM
              • Test #1

I had one of those blank moments last night. I teamed up with a guy who was running 6 relics. We were in the 2nd area and it was a Spend no money challenge. I effed up and threw ammo. (I had been throwing ammo all game cause he was running the limited ammo relic).

The two other randoms we picked up , who happened to be partied up, were like WTF! and quit. We escaped no problem, but yea...$hit happens. we made all the other challenges except. 50% accuracy in the cabin area.

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2014 10:49 AM
                • Test #1

LOL...that's me..I'd say I do it about once a week...about 1 am...half asleep..  I hate it when all the sudden you see/hear "challenge failed" and you realize you have no idea what the challenge even was...sinking feeling....

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2014 3:41 PM
                • Test #1

Yea at the beginning of each hive i will call out the challenge so everyone is aware if they are off not paying attention at the start, and alas it doesnt work on teams who just dont care.

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2014 11:28 AM
                  • Test #1

i sometimes fail a challenge like dont reload for 60 seconds just because you forget 5 seconds in to the challenge if you dont focus. Solo is pretty boring and sometimes i tend to daydream alot while playing to lol, i even once failed 75% challenge even tho i had 100% accuracy because i forgot to make an actual shot lmao and i ended up with 0% accuracy .

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2014 12:05 PM
                    • Test #1

People shouldn't have to read, they should say the challenges out loud and remind you periodically during the challenge.

(Warning- this is intended to be a sarcastic remark...)

Last Edited: Jun 20, 2014 3:30 PM
                      • Test #1

The more I play, the more I cant understand how people cant do a challenge right in this game... because they're so easy to complete.

Last Edited: Jun 21, 2014 12:22 AM
                        • Test #1

Considering the illiteracy rate in North America and Europe is less than 5% of the population, I chalk up challenge failure to inattention, trolling, and my most hated reason: Bravado. The latter refers to those players who shoot instead of melee during a percentage challenge because they figure they are all that and just can't miss.

Last Edited: Jun 21, 2014 4:36 AM
                          • Test #1

There is also the slight learning curve on challenges ,,, the one that has gotten me the most annoyed with myself in the past was no reloading your weapon - you didn't see what the challenge was ,you ask the others and they tell you no reloading ,no problem so you change over to pistols so that you can run around and melee faster and POW automatic reload because of a different ammo type, challenge failed.... I will roll through all weapons now before starting a new pod to avoid the simple mistakes And have not had this issue in a long time .

Once you play for awhile you can avoid the simple stuff like this but in the beginning this is an easy one to catch players unless someone tells them------ this is not an excuse for those that try to make the game more difficult but a keep in mind of how new someone may be.

Last Edited: Jun 21, 2014 5:04 AM