22 Replies Latest reply: Jun 27, 2014 2:59 PM by Gypsy816 RSS

This place....

matuzz

Well they really have dropped the ball. Still points haven't been fixed from those who were boosted, mods are nowhere to be seen. But hey custom avatars so we have that one going for us...

Well anyway good bye.

/fail thread.

• Re: This place....
          tracy

Didn't even know we had the ability to make custom avatars,  knew they were looking at it. But agree with the lack of support,  even when you @ them in a post.

slyd0g55

I guess 1 step at a time? Yea I went into avatar before, thought about sexy chick lol , I thought it was good considering a few weeks ago I was saying good stuff about more avatars make it personally to your options? Someone made a thread about avatar option, The thing with the booster lol , ahhh doesn't concern me, the mods will capture their ass when they feel like running lol, This forum is stepping up IMO

gramthenOOb

Yeah, unfortunately, nothing was, and probably will be done...

Nice Avatar though. I'll have to check it out soon.

gotsomestars

Pretty sad indeed. The mobile version is still messed up. Still have to relogin every time I want to post. And the AW site is even worse. Not only do you have to relogin every post, every single time you refresh or change threads or change page on threads, there is a full screen banner that you have to wait for, then X out. You'd think these thing would be 5 minute fix. And you'd think the AW page would be a high priority since its for the next game. Who knows. Maybe hydra is just on a VERY extended holiday.

Gypsy816

Sorry I'm a little late to the thread but the Points and Badges were returned to their "before boosting" state and those found most guilty of boosting via moderator investigation have been perma-banned and their Points/Badges removed completely.

nicedrewishfela

Way to work your magic Gypsy816

spinning animated GIF

OUHATEME

Meh I must've looked at the wrong badges and leaderboards then cause I didn't see all of the corrections . Oh well

matuzz

Well what I'm seeing is still people having their points. And those were the folks who were boosted by one guy. Or maybe they lost ony half their points because they were boosted during dxp.

Gypsy816

matuzz wrote:

Well what I'm seeing is still people having their points. And those were the folks who were boosted by one guy. Or maybe they lost ony half their points because they were boosted during dxp.

There were a few people involved, but one person did create multiple accounts for the purpose of boosting. Both account have been investigated and action taken but if you see more, please don't hesitate to flag it to a mod!

OUHATEME

They still having shown someone as having the infinite wisdom 2.0. highly doubt that they corrected the credit that people got towards that badge either.. I don't blame the people that got boosted most had no hand in it ,but don't say that it was corrected when we can easily view it.  That goes for the badge and the leaderboard. I stopped looking at them until your reply here and saw that your statement was inaccurate .  So we are back to meh.

Gypsy816

OUHATEME wrote:

They still having shown someone as having the infinite wisdom 2.0. highly doubt that they corrected the credit that people got towards that badge either.. I don't blame the people that got boosted most had no hand in it ,but don't say that it was corrected when we can easily view it.  That goes for the badge and the leaderboard. I stopped looking at them until your reply here and saw that your statement was inaccurate .  So we are back to meh.

Right now, only Falcon has Infinite Wisdom 2.0. Checking with IT, it's not possible to give someone partial progress on a Badge, unfortunately. He was on his way there but our choices were make him start from scratch, or just award it.

appledaniel

Are you serious?, people were "boosting" the forums?  all i got to say is: WOW!, hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha! thats ridiculous and very sad at the same time!  Not only will people do this crap in game, they do it on the forums! unbelievable!

Izjar11

matuzz wrote:

Well anyway good bye.

/fail thread.

WAT a faIL thread in teh OT? NO