3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2014 2:42 PM by FlavaSprinkles RSS

Why have I been banned?

I have been banned on the Black ops 2 servers on my steam account. I dont know why, nobody has access to my account or anything, I literally just logged on to play a game of zombz with my bud, but it said "This account has been permanently banned from playing on the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 servers" This is false because I havent been on Bops 2 for over a month, I just logged in. Im not sure whats going on and why I have been banned for no reason. May someone help me please? I just want to enjoy zombz again D':

• Re: Why have I been banned?

Sorry to hear that, bro. If in any case it's what it says, then that's all there is to it. Most video game bans are completely system generated and if I'm not mistaken, that's also for Black Ops 2. If the systems saw something on your account that may be considered as a violation, then bans would be given out. Really sorry you've had to experience this, bro...

It is possibly that your ingame name could be offensive to others. You probably were hostile toward players. Im not accusing anything here. Getting banned, there have to be a reason. It is impossible to getting banned for NO reason.

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH