4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 14, 2014 3:36 PM by ShadowRonald RSS

clan wars diamond invite?

hiya i am an honest gamer who has scratched and clawed their way to win 2 platinum divisions in clan wars to get to diamond, yet i keep checking to see if we can upgrade to diamond with the invite. but it still says you must win 2 platinum to qualify, we definatley won 2 because i triple checked the past clan wars, pleasee help as we really upset with ghosts on this issue.  thankyou in advance Frodo UK

• Re: clan wars diamond invite?

The diamond invite for those just earning it ive seen some clans get them within 2-3 days while I've seen it happen the following Monday they do not seem to be on the same schedule as the rewards. For the diamond invite you had to take 1st place in platinum twice. You need to be the clan leader to accept. To find the diamond invite when you go to the app click on the clan wars page from the menu once there click on the menu in the upper left corner and that is where the invite will show up.. Make sure you have the latest version of the app. Make sure you devise is supported by the app and is the latest version as well. Delete and reinstall the app. Be patient this is the app.

You probably already knew this but I put it there to help in case you didn't or anyone else that will read your thread. Since you posted here in support they more than likely create a case file for you to help as well. SavageHam

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Hey there!  Sorry to hear the trouble. Well, as far as I know, you should receive an invite soon and your clan wins will likely update once the final leaderboard score for the last clan wars are updated and the invitation will be available once the final schedule for the next one is announced. Only clan leaders can opt in and as OUHATEME implied, patience is the key.

In case you still haven't received the Diamond Division Invite, just continue winning in 1st place in Platinum for the next clan wars. As long as you meet the required platinum wins, you will be able to receive the invite to the Diamond Division. Also, the clan leader is the only one able to receive the invite and Opt in the clan to the Diamond Division.