20 Replies Latest reply: Sep 17, 2014 3:33 PM by oGhxsT RSS

Defiance[GHOSTS/AW][GB's][N/A][SPONSORED]

oGhxsT

Hello ladies and gents and today I have a great opportunity to join a great group of committed and dedicated players. Before I get more into the recruiting segment allow me to tell you more about Defiance. Defiance has been around for almost 5 months and during those months we have decided to change many things about the team such as cutting alot of people and raising the requirements and focusing on trying to become a AM team and in the future a pro team. We currently have two competitive divisions which means space is limited so we are only looking for the best. Our two current divisions are Defiance Red which is our top division and Defiance Blue which is the runner up. Defiance Red is looking for 1 more competitive player and Defiance Blue needs 2 competitive players, with that all aside lets talk about traits that's we are looking for, we are looking for people who know callouts for all the competitive maps, can hold their own in a competitive match, know routes, classes and the proper play style to excel in competitive and last but not least you need to be active and have a working mic! The kinect does NOT count. That's it guys and gals! Good luck and have a good day if your interested on trying out send iLy PotentiaL or Viper777277 on XB1 including what division you would like to tryout for and that you have read the bio. Have a safe one guys and bye!