5 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2014 11:47 AM by x-Legion-x- RSS

Kicked and Re-invited

I was in my clan during the roster lock and also played for the first day (diamond division) on the second day I was kicked during the active hours and re-invited back to the same clan on the second day, my wins still counted on the third day and my clan placed 2nd but at the time of writing this it has been several days after it has finished but I am yet to receive my final price of war cry gear.    is this why I have not received this

Latest reply: on Jul 6, 2014 11:47 AM by Replies: 5 in GHOSTS CLANS DISCUSSIONS
        • Test #1
          Re: Kicked and Re-invited

*Piece of war cry.      mistakes are probably from the autocorrect

Last Edited: Jun 26, 2014 3:03 PM
          • Test #1

By now War Cry should have been handed out, so you should have received it, if you are eligible.  By my understanding, you are eligible as long as you were in the clan during the war, so I think you should have got it.  You should tweet @ATVIAssist and @treybeachhead requesting your War Cry.

Last Edited: Jun 27, 2014 2:08 PM
            • Test #1

Re read what he said they came in second.  You need to come in first. See this is the problem with today's world people want a prize even if they don't come in first. I know that is not what happened here I just wanted to bring it up.

Last Edited: Jul 2, 2014 7:42 PM
                • Test #1

I know this isn't what it's about but I wanted to bring it up perhaps you should reread it "war cry" is awarded to the top three spots in diamond division so coming in second in diamond someone would receive war cry gear .. Body count is the gear that you need to place first in gold division or higher to receive .  FYI I got caught a few days ago not reading the entire post and got called out for it as well .

Last Edited: Jul 3, 2014 3:47 AM
                • Test #1

I am looking to buy a ps4 clan if anyone has one for sale just msg x-legion-x-  on the psn. thanks.

Last Edited: Jul 6, 2014 11:47 AM