3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2014 2:40 PM by OGHuxtable RSS

Banning

mr_cod_basher

I Have been banned 2 times on bo2 for glitching they were not perma bans but when i prestiged a few days ago it says my account was perma banned from using the prestige token why is that???

• Re: Banning
          P0nic0rn78

mr_cod_basher wrote:

I Have been banned 2 times on bo2 for glitching they were not perma bans but when i prestiged a few days ago it says my account was perma banned from using the prestige token why is that???

There..i answered your question.

BamDeafPie

Well that you get for cheating. Getting banned twice for cheating and still not learn lesson? IT is reason why you are not able to use token.

OGHuxtable

We understand your concern regarding your account; however, we do not have the details of your ban. Please take a moment to review the Security & Enforcement Policy which outlines reasons an account can get banned Activision Support .

Additionally, bans are not subject for further discussion or appeal.  Before any action is taken, the account is carefully reviewed to prevent a false positive.

In accordance to the Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette Community Forum Guidelines & Etiquette  this discussion will be locked.

Please do not create another discussion regarding this matter.

Regards ^AH