10 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2014 12:16 PM by Doc_Man123 RSS

Hardened Edition for Advanced Warfare??

mama_bear

Are they not doing a Hardened Edition of Advanced Warfare?? I was planning on pre-ordering the hardened edition just like I did with Ghosts and Black Ops 2, but after spending hours looking around online I cant find anything about a hardened edition anywhere. Did I miss something? I

• Re: Hardened Edition for Advanced Warfare??
          Alky6

mama_bear wrote:

Are they not doing a Hardened Edition of Advanced Warfare??

I've been playing CoD since just before BO2 was released, I've never heard the term "hardened edition" before... what is it?

PUR4IDO

mama_bear wrote:

Are they not doing a Hardened Edition of Advanced Warfare?? I was planning on pre-ordering the hardened edition just like I did with Ghosts and Black Ops 2, but after spending hours looking around online I cant find anything about a hardened edition anywhere. Did I miss something? I

The info on the special editions is announced after the MP reveal. It has been like this for a few years now.

The hardened edition is basically a more expensive version of the game that ships with **** you will never use.  Last year's Hardened shipped w the season pass, Steel cover, some gay azz useless rope & some shitty music. It's really a waste of money. It's actually cheaper if you purchase the game and purchase the season pass separate.

onlyUSEmeSKILLZ

No idea if it was due to bad sales, or coz the game was just whack, but the Ghosts season pass was £35.00 on release, but dropped to £20.00 after the 1st maps dropped. Thats actually great value if you play the game. I sold the game a while ago but just ordered it again today for peanuts as the new patch may make it worth playing.  The Blops 1 AND 2 season passes are still ridiculously priced at £35.00 even at this late stage. Im going to get the Blops 2 season pass this week, as ive just moved to ps3 and love blops 2, and cant play those 12 maps every day.

They should really look at dropping the price of older dlcs, as id have bought the mw3 pass, and even mw2 pass at some stage, but the prices are just too much for broken games.

ZionG

Hello mama_bear, I would like to help you with this difficulty. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare does not have a "Hardened Edition", But they do have the Atlas Limited Edition, which is a step below the Atlas Pro Edition, but the only difference is that the Limited Edition does not come with the Season Pass, hence the $50 price difference. or you can get all of the digital content for around $100. Or you can just get the Standard for $60. Whatever floats your boat. Hope this has helped.

Doc_Man123

There are 3 special editions not including the Day Zero edition. First is the Atlas Limited edition and second is the Atlas Pro edition which is equivalent to the hardened and prestige editions of the past. The third is the Digital Pro edition which is basically the same thing as the Atlas Pro Edition without all the physical extras like the paracord and steel case also making it $20 cheaper then the Atlas Pro Edition.