10 Replies Latest reply: Jul 11, 2014 3:44 PM by suicidesquad RSS

Ghosts scam.

I bought Call of duty Ghosts in steam, I looked for some important info and i did'nt find anything. It does not work. So I googled it and it requires 64-bit, wich does not say in steam store. I have 32-bit so I got scammed. I WANT MY 60 euros BACK!

• Re: Ghosts scam.

1. You can get Ghosts for around 20-25 Euros.

2. It's on the System Requirement page.

Crinkzkull08

Not being anything or anybody but, bro, it's kind of a general rule thing nowadays. Before you buy anything especially PC games, check if your PC can run it. I'm not judging you, bro, it's just like what Goldenstejn said, you should have seen the requirements before you jumped in...

It did not say anything on steam, and i don't like google **** when it does not say where i buy it. -_-

gambit1969

Copied from Steam it clearly states the system requirements if you had spent a second to scroll down the page you would have seen it.

System Requirements

Minimum

CPU: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHZ / AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 2.4 GHZ or better
                    RAM: 6 GB RAM
                    HDD : 40 GB HD space
                    Video: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTS 450 / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 or better
                    Sound: DirectX® compatible sound card
                    DirectX®: DirectX® 11
                    Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.

Recommended

CPU: Intel® Core™ i5 – 680 @ 3.6GHz

RAM: 8 GB RAM

HDD : 40 GB HD space

Video: NVIDIA® GeForce™ GTX 760 @ 4GB

Sound: DirectX® compatible sound card

DirectX®: DirectX® 11

Internet: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation

jibmoney

The moderator removed my post on the truth of this game.

SeeVee

This has to be the most communistic forum I have ever been in. Removed mine too, luckily I posted the screen cap on my web site.

jibmoney

You are correct sir. I work in customer service for aerospace and simiconductor manufacturing company and I can't believe and arrogance of this developer and Activision. I can't wait for this company to fail.

JIB

what do yo umean truth on this game it is a cod game and they work hard making uit you try making a video game there is no truth they jsut make videos so people can enjoy them and play them and they are nice to they dlc packs and only charge them 15 dollars

suicidesquad

Bless your lucky stars.. the game is rubbish.. imagine the heartache if you did have the game?  best 60 euros ever spent