4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 22, 2014 3:09 PM by imsuperweird RSS

Zombie Stats Glitched

My zombie stats are glitched at two bones could I be reset to fix this bug? I would like to get higher than two bone rank GT=Ahrizen.

Latest reply: on Jul 22, 2014 3:09 PM by Replies: 4 in Black Ops II Technical Support
      Ahrizen
        • Test #1
          Re: Zombie Stats Glitched

Hello,

A support case was created for you and you should be contacted shortly by a Customer Support Representative, if you haven't been already. You can view and update your case at the Activision Support website. After logging in, go to "My Support" then "My Cases".

Thanks,

^AJ

Last Edited: Jul 1, 2014 5:57 PM
          • Test #1

Unfortunately, Zombies does not have an option to reset. It's also stated in this FAQ: Activision Support

Last Edited: Jul 18, 2014 2:52 PM
            • Test #1

Just to provide an additional to what ShadowRonald said, ranking in zombies is not really frozen. To rank up, you'll need to improve your gameplay. There's no set amount that can guarantee a rank up and you'll really need to keep on playing to know how much improvement you need to make. It's not the same as multiplayer...

Last Edited: Jul 18, 2014 3:59 PM
              • Test #1

Yeah Crinkzkull08 is right. Your rank is not really frozen. Time played is also considered in calculating your rank for Zombies, I guess. There was a time that I lost a rank by not playing within 24 hours. So you really need to have a more improved gameplay and constantly play the game.

Last Edited: Jul 22, 2014 3:09 PM